NYC View toward One WTC from Empire State Building

Edit My Images
No
Fairly standard view from the top of the Empire State Building, just quite like the mixture of light and smog, adds a bit of atmosphere! Taken with a Fuji X100T.NYC13x.jpg

Reactions: ST4
just quite like the mixture of light and smog, adds a bit of atmosphere!

Yes, nice colour tones.

On given heavy smog days, it is strongly recommended,
in NY, to chew the air before one breathes it! … but this
can be said of many other cities.

Never been to NYC, and although the image is very good, I don't think I will :)

Wow, great work! I was in NYC a week ago and also went up the ESB, although I thought the views from Top of the Rock were better as you could see the ESB from it. We didn't get any light like this though, so my photos aren't likely to be as good, although I've got another week wait to get the film back and find out.

I love the detail and soft light in this, really makes it a photo I can look at closely for ages

Wow, great work! I was in NYC a week ago and also went up the ESB, although I thought the views from Top of the Rock were better as you could see the ESB from it. We didn't get any light like this though, so my photos aren't likely to be as good, although I've got another week wait to get the film back and find out.

I love the detail and soft light in this, really makes it a photo I can look at closely for ages

Thanks Carl, I too went up the Top Of The Rock, however I went at night! The cityscape illuminated is spectacular, I'll post an image from there in a bit!

Back