Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

Same here but I have decided to cancel it and get the 100-400mm + 1.4 TC instead.

I feel sorry for you, having to go through life with poor decision making skills :naughty:

Looks like a fantastic combo, but I couldn't justify the cost against the amount of usage I would give it... But who's to say it may not join the other members on my 'Fuji lens shelf' :LOL:

I feel sorry for you, having to go through life with poor decision making skills :naughty:

Looks like a fantastic combo, but I couldn't justify the cost against the amount of usage I would give it... But who's to say it may not join the other members on my 'Fuji lens shelf' :LOL:

The 100-400mm is a lens I have been waiting to get for a long time now. What I like about the Fuji lens road map is that if the lens is on there then you know for sure that Fuji will bring it to the market, gives you enough time to save up for these lenses next on the list the 120mm macro

The 100-400mm is a lens I have been waiting to get for a long time now. What I like about the Fuji lens road map is that if the lens is on there then you know for sure that Fuji will bring it to the market, gives you enough time to save up for these lenses next on the list the 120mm macro

For all the camera 'quirks' for want of a better term, do Fuji actually make a bad XF lens? The AF might not be lightning fast on some of them but I don't think I've heard anyone slate an XF lens (unless my head has been buried in the sand again).

You better get saving fast, that 120mm macro is coming fast :)

asd_zpsawsqkdyz.png

For all the camera 'quirks' for want of a better term, do Fuji actually make a bad XF lens? The AF might not be lightning fast on some of them but I don't think I've heard anyone slate an XF lens (unless my head has been buried in the sand again).

asd_zpsawsqkdyz.png
Already have £350 in the pot so far ;)

Last edited:

Fuji s lenses are great. I m trading in my 55-200mm for the 100-400mm. Not enough reach for wildlife. Plus with 1.4 tc added for just £100, it's a bargain

asd_zpsawsqkdyz.png

All I want is the fabled 33 1.0.

I placed my order with SLRH, for the extra money its got to be a super duper limited edition. ;)

for £1349 i'm expecting mine delivered in a blanket by a stork, so what you get in the 2200 package, I can't wait to see!

Positive review (first part of a series) by Sean Reid over on reidreviews.com. Unfortunately, you have to subscribe to read.

I just spoke to my local Calumet store, they've already received quite a few X pro 2's in fact they've more stock than pre-orders ! Interesting ! I wonder if its worthwhile holding back for a month or two and see what deals materialize.

It always is, if you look at the camerapricebuster graphs.

I just spoke to my local Calumet store, they've already received quite a few X pro 2's in fact they've more stock than pre-orders ! Interesting ! I wonder if its worthwhile holding back for a month or two and see what deals materialize.

Why wait! You'll miss out on months worth of Joy (oh and a lovely overpriced strap too)!

Why wait! You'll miss out on months worth of Joy (oh and a lovely overpriced strap too)!
ATM I've got 3 Fuji X cameras to enjoy, I always use Gordy's straps and I like a bargain so if in 2 or 3 ,months the price drops then I'll be laughing ! Or I might call down to Calumet tomorrow and see what they offer me for my mint XP1 :rolleyes:

I used to be indecisive, not I'm not sure !

Whats the strap like ? Anyone seen it yet ?

I'm quite proud of myself that I haven't ordered yet :D
Have the funds in place from selling my X-T1's and a few bits and pieces but going to hold off for a bit and see if any offers/cashback/free lens deals appear.......

Have the funds in place from selling my X-T1's and a few bits and pieces but going to hold off for a bit and see if any offers/cashback/free lens deals appear.......

Yer yer... proud of yourself now, just wait till the images start popping up on here and you will be chomping at the bit to get one :naughty:

Im so proud of you mate. My little boy is growing up. :D

Yer yer... proud of yourself now, just wait till the images start popping up on here and you will be chomping at the bit to get one :naughty:

I know, I downloaded some raw files yesterday and had a play with them in lightroom. Quite impressed but I can make do with the older models for a month or two. Make sure there are no recalls before taking the plunge.

Im so proud of you mate. My little boy is growing up. :D

About time really, the little boy is a Grandad :cool:

Back