Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

You kiwis have it all ! If only you had a have decent national rugby side then I'd consider moving there :rolleyes:

Haha it was a good evening, the nice Fuji chaps even laid on some beers :) Can thoroughly recommend NZ as well, emigrated here 7 years ago and love it.

Haha it was a good evening, the nice Fuji chaps even laid on some beers :) Can thoroughly recommend NZ as well, emigrated here 7 years ago and love it.
One of my ancestors on my Granda's side emigrated there from Ramelton in Donegal, he became quite famous, Dave Gallaher, first captain of the All blacks. I wonder if that would get me bumped up the list ?

MPB are generally better, but be prepared to haggle they will generally move upwards, or as @twist says, try selling here.

What's the going rate price wise for a mint condition X-Pro1 body ? I'm giving thought about maybe selling mine (??), bought it as a re-furb for £275 from Fuji Store.

Wex are offering £150 + £60 bonus trading in an XP1 against an XP2 £210 for a camera you paid £275 for isn't a bad deal, assuming your buying an XP2 that is !

The best deal I've seen is with Calumet, £50 trade in bonus plus £50 off accessories when purchased with a camera over £500

Right, everyone with a 5D3 send me your camera and Ill pay you £620. My offers better than the dealer!!

I'm seriously drooling over this camera. Wish I had the cash to splash. Saving for a house has been the most boring three years of my life and it's beauties like this that really try my patience.

I'm seriously drooling over this camera. Wish I had the cash to splash. Saving for a house has been the most boring three years of my life and it's beauties like this that really try my patience.
Stick with the house plan, worth it in the long run. You'll pick up an XP2 in 18months for £700.

Stick with the house plan, worth it in the long run. You'll pick up an XP2 in 18months for £700.
Yeah there's no way I could justify it. We're at the point at the minute where we have the money but just can't find anything we like. Very frustrating! Once I get in the house I can buy all the cameras I like. I think the missus has other ideas to be fair but I can dream haha

Yeah there's no way I could justify it. We're at the point at the minute where we have the money but just can't find anything we like. Very frustrating! Once I get in the house I can buy all the cameras I like. I think the missus has other ideas to be fair but I can dream haha
Been there done that o_O but get those "once I get into the house" notions out of your head, there will be decorating and rugs, then the rugs won't go with the decor, the furniture will be looking tired, then the decorating will need to be done again ad infinitum. I'd start saving for the X pro 6 if I was you :whistle:

Been there done that o_O but get those "once I get into the house" notions out of your head, there will be decorating and rugs, then the rugs won't go with the decor, the furniture will be looking tired, then the decorating will need to be done again ad infinitum. I'd start saving for the X pro 6 if I was you :whistle:

Hahaha

Last edited:
Just had a brief fondle with an X-Pro2 at Cameraworld, and was quite impressed. The joystick to position focus points is a joy, focussing is quite fast even on the 60mm and lighting fast on the 35mm f2, and the viewfinder is great with spectacles. It sits well in the hand. Of course, I couldn't play with everything (there are some things one can only do in the privacy of one's own home) but I was impressed enough to let my pre-order stand. They reckon deliveries will come through in about a week. They are already available in Germany.

It is just me or does it look pretty good?
It is pretty good. Yesterday I had in my hand some 16x20 prints taken by a pre-production camera, in my opinion the only way to check on IQ as anything looks good on screen, and boy were they great. Resolution was superb.

Back