Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
The pp is pretty spectacular on that one Stephen - certainly on my large screen. Very good too - I almost feel that I've got wet feet!!
Thanks Andrew. Silver Efex Pro was utilised in this after I’d applied grad filters in LR. It was taken with the 18-55 at 1/9 second hand-held (without the aid of a tugging Jack Russell, fortunately).

Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
No
X-Pro 2 out, X-T2 out, -X-E3 out, X-H1 out which essentially should have been called X-T3. Surely the next camera to be released is X-Pro 3???

Really like an X-Pro 2 used for about £300 like the X-Pro 1 is currently ! even at £500 it would be a great little camera.

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
X-Pro 2 out, X-T2 out, -X-E3 out, X-H1 out which essentially should have been called X-T3. Surely the next camera to be released is X-Pro 3???

Really like an X-Pro 2 used for about £300 like the X-Pro 1 is currently ! even at £500 it would be a great little camera.
i think you'll be waiting a while for a £500 or £300 x-pro 2

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Around £850 seems to be the going rate at present for a used X-Pro2 looking at FB listings and the odd listing on eBay. Dropping slowly, but until a replacement X-Pro comes along can't see prices softening much more.

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
I paid £840 for my last one (end of last year) which was just a few weeks with its original owner and virtually new. And I sold it for that too a few weeks later. I can't see them dropping much below that level though.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Think the X-T2 might be a better bet to pick up at a good price s/hand, loads for sale at WEX (24) and MPB (43)

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken yesterday just the other side of our town. Mistletoe tries her best to get into every photo! X-Pro2 and Hexanon 57mm.

Photobombed!
by Stephen Lee, on Flickr
To my great surprise, this has made Explore on Flickr! I have yet to understand their selection process!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day out in Weston Super Mud earlier this week, nothing special other than it p***ed down for most of the day and I thought I'd shoot quite a wild (for me) classic chrome JPG setting for a change.
Kind of reasserted my thinking that between the X-Pro2 and the X100f I definitely like the X-Pro2 more as well for some reason. Just works nicer in hand for me.

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day out in Weston Super Mud earlier this week, nothing special other than it p***ed down for most of the day and I thought I'd shoot quite a wild (for me) classic chrome JPG setting for a change.
Kind of reasserted my thinking that between the X-Pro2 and the X100f I definitely like the X-Pro2 more as well for some reason. Just works nicer in hand for me.

Nice shot with plenty of interest. I find I prefer the 100F over the Pro2, except when I want to use a stabilised lens!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice shot with plenty of interest. I find I prefer the 100F over the Pro2, except when I want to use a stabilised lens!
Thanks. I keep to-ing and fro-ing between the two but I think it’s the X-Pro that always wins out for me (until I use the F again) :D Probably cos the first Fuji I had was the X-Pro1 so have a very soft spot for them...