Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

The pp is pretty spectacular on that one Stephen - certainly on my large screen. Very good too - I almost feel that I've got wet feet!!
Thanks Andrew. Silver Efex Pro was utilised in this after I’d applied grad filters in LR. It was taken with the 18-55 at 1/9 second hand-held (without the aid of a tugging Jack Russell, fortunately).

X-Pro 2 out, X-T2 out, -X-E3 out, X-H1 out which essentially should have been called X-T3. Surely the next camera to be released is X-Pro 3???

Really like an X-Pro 2 used for about £300 like the X-Pro 1 is currently ! even at £500 it would be a great little camera.

X-Pro 2 out, X-T2 out, -X-E3 out, X-H1 out which essentially should have been called X-T3. Surely the next camera to be released is X-Pro 3???

Really like an X-Pro 2 used for about £300 like the X-Pro 1 is currently ! even at £500 it would be a great little camera.

i think you'll be waiting a while for a £500 or £300 x-pro 2

It’s going for £900 used from WEX MPB, so I expect their offer to the seller around £600 mark...meaning listing on forums to be somewhere in between.

It’s getting there!

hmmm you'd have to be properly desperate to let one go at that price though

Around £850 seems to be the going rate at present for a used X-Pro2 looking at FB listings and the odd listing on eBay. Dropping slowly, but until a replacement X-Pro comes along can't see prices softening much more.

It’s going for £900 used from WEX MPB, so I expect their offer to the seller around £600 mark...meaning listing on forums to be somewhere in between.

It’s getting there!
Paid just a little more than that for my Graphite Pro2. :whistle:

I paid £840 for my last one (end of last year) which was just a few weeks with its original owner and virtually new. And I sold it for that too a few weeks later. I can't see them dropping much below that level though.

Think the X-T2 might be a better bet to pick up at a good price s/hand, loads for sale at WEX (24) and MPB (43)

Taken yesterday just the other side of our town. Mistletoe tries her best to get into every photo! X-Pro2 and Hexanon 57mm.

Photobombed! by Stephen Lee, on Flickr
To my great surprise, this has made Explore on Flickr! I have yet to understand their selection process!

Had a day out in Weston Super Mud earlier this week, nothing special other than it p***ed down for most of the day and I thought I'd shoot quite a wild (for me) classic chrome JPG setting for a change.
Kind of reasserted my thinking that between the X-Pro2 and the X100f I definitely like the X-Pro2 more as well for some reason. Just works nicer in hand for me.

Had a day out in Weston Super Mud earlier this week, nothing special other than it p***ed down for most of the day and I thought I'd shoot quite a wild (for me) classic chrome JPG setting for a change.
Kind of reasserted my thinking that between the X-Pro2 and the X100f I definitely like the X-Pro2 more as well for some reason. Just works nicer in hand for me.

Nice shot with plenty of interest. I find I prefer the 100F over the Pro2, except when I want to use a stabilised lens!

Nice shot with plenty of interest. I find I prefer the 100F over the Pro2, except when I want to use a stabilised lens!

Thanks. I keep to-ing and fro-ing between the two but I think it’s the X-Pro that always wins out for me (until I use the F again) :D Probably cos the first Fuji I had was the X-Pro1 so have a very soft spot for them...

Back