Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

They insist on repairing it themselves due to it being part of the weather proofing. I already had a pack of the JJC eyecups in case this happened and they are totally useless unless glued in. They do not feel substantial and drop out very easily.

Thanks, won't bother with the JJC ones then, might try a dab or two of silicone on mine

50mm f2 turned up yesterday, haven't had much of a chance to try as yet but it seems very fast and very sharp! Previously owned a 56, which is lush but this tiny thing is going to take some dislodging from my X-Pro2 mount :)

50mm f2 turned up yesterday, haven't had much of a chance to try as yet but it seems very fast and very sharp! Previously owned a 56, which is lush but this tiny thing is going to take some dislodging from my X-Pro2 mount :)

The f2 lenses are amazingly fast, I wish Fuji would do a version 2 of the 35mm 1.4 with the latest technology found in the f2 version!

Instead of actually using the exposure comp dial?
yes Johnathan,my friend tested one today at wex in brum and the front dial hurt his wrist so he asked me to ask on here .or rather it must have been the ex comp dial that hurt his wrist

Last edited:
can anyone confirm/deny that you can use the rear wheel for exp Comp on xpro2 please?

Its not on the four pages of options for the rear dial, so that's a no
What's wrong with the exp comp dial on top of the camera?

my friend tested one today at wex in brum and the front dial hurt his wrist so he asked me to ask on here .or rather it must have been the ex comp dial that hurt his wrist
he's very anal :ROFLMAO:
edit, his text says he had a problem holding it and trying to use the front wheel for ex comp,why is he trying to use the front dial if it has a dedicated dial or is that on the front.i think he needs help :rolleyes:
edit 2
30 mins with him and im exhausted

Last edited:
my friend tested one today at wex in brum and the front dial hurt his wrist so he asked me to ask on here .or rather it must have been the ex comp dial that hurt his wrist
edit, his text says he had a problem holding it and trying to use the front wheel for ex comp,why is he trying to use the front dial if it has a dedicated dial or is that on the front.i think he needs help :rolleyes:
edit 2

If you set the Exp Comp to 'C' - then the front dial can be used to set exposure compensation, and now will give you a range of -5 to + 5, I use this on both my X-T2 and X100F, I find it simple to use and gain the benefit of the extra exp comp range.

edit 2

Exp comp dial is on the top and falls nicely to my thumb, no idea why he is trying to use the front dial, don't suppose you know either

Seems it was uncomfortable on front dial,too stiff on the actual dial and he cant putit onthe back dial.
Curedhis gas at least.
Now ivegot to keep an eye out for a thumb grip for his x100f.,

Thanks Jon, was offered one at £700 inc a 12 month warranty so that might be a bit of a steal!

I was thinking £850 may be cheap. I bought one a year ago off here boxed and mint for £850 but prices have changed since.

I’d bite the hand off for £700

I was thinking £850 may be cheap. I bought one a year ago off here boxed and mint for £850 but prices have changed since.

I’d bite the hand off for £700

I may do, I’m off to Italy for 5 days next week, its more of a lads weekend (Six Nations on the Saturday and Lazio on the Sunday) so I’m a little loathed to take anything thats A: very valuable or B: too big so contemplating the XP2 and a couple of primes to get my photo fix!....

A bit of a steal at that price/condition, grab a used lens or two and worst case you sell them when you get back and you might even cover a bit of beer money for the trip.

I may do, I’m off to Italy for 5 days next week, its more of a lads weekend (Six Nations on the Saturday and Lazio on the Sunday) so I’m a little loathed to take anything thats A: very valuable or B: too big so contemplating the XP2 and a couple of primes to get my photo fix!....

I’m toying with the idea of a graphite x-pro 2.

Hope so. Should have it tomorrow - depending on the snow which we don't have, but the courier's local depot does.

I’ve been tempted to sell all my Sony gear so I can one of these. Massively regretted selling it. Got some memorable shots with it too.
Did you the 23mm with it also?

I’ve been tempted to sell all my Sony gear so I can one of these. Massively regretted selling it. Got some memorable shots with it too.
Did you the 23mm with it also?
No, it's a used one. This will be my third X-Pro2! Kept switching between the X-T2 and the Pro2. Now I've decided that the Pro2 has more soul. Better yet the Graphite. TBH it's the first used graphite I've seen advertised.

No, it's a used one. This will be my third X-Pro2! Kept switching between the X-T2 and the Pro2. Now I've decided that the Pro2 has more soul. Better yet the Graphite. TBH it's the first used graphite I've seen advertised.

They are hard to part with.

Back