Official Olympus E-PL5 thread. (other m4/3 are welcome too!) Show off your pics!

Cheers Mark!

I've seen plenty of bad advice and this is a real corker! ;
Go for the 3. It's better by far than the 1 or 2 just for the lock to stop it falling off. The 4 is quite a bit more expensive than the 3 and has options you cant use on the e-pl5.
Should have bought VF-2 or VF-4 which are good EVFs and very useful for manual focus.
The VF-3 is the worst and I rate it poor for manual focus.
( I own all 4 )

That's a very nice shot @wontolla , with some nice detail and good composition.(y)

George.

Good one.

How dis he let you get that close?

Mj

He didn't, I used an Olympus 75-300mm hand held from the corner of the cafe, partly hidden.
Seemed to like posing for me though!

Wissington on the vintage set at the North Norfolk Railway’s member’s day today.

OLY PEN E-PL6 14-42mm Kit lens

P0001356.jpg

Hi everyone I have an E-PL6 and just want to now has Anyone have experience with using the PenPal (PP-1) for file transfer from a PEN to a Samsung tablet ?

Yes, it does work OK, takes a few seconds for a SINGLE file, BUT it reduces the file size to speed things up!
Also tried eyefi card, don't like that either, just as easy (and much quicker) to shove card in laptop, download, sort, then transfer to Tab.
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The PP1 was sold on, and will sell the eyefi card soon.

Has any one got the Oly PEN MAL-1 Macro Arm Light is it any good???

It's OK, but there are cheaper alternatives. JJC make one LED-2M is the part number.
The Olly arm fits in the accessory port and draws it's power from that, the JJC uses CR2025 so saves your camera battery.

Back