Official Talk Leica thread

Buongiorno ! ... (M9 - VOIGTLÄNDER Super-Wide Heliar 4,5/15 III ; f 4,5 ; crop) :



L1036073_DxO-v152c.jpg


(The IQ of the crop is acceptable, I would say. But the great DoF of the UWA lens does not isolate the subject from the background.

A uniform background would be helpful for a case like this ... )
 
Buongiorno ! ... (M9 - VOIGTLÄNDER Super-Wide Heliar 4,5/15 III ; f 4,5 ; crop) :



View attachment 494449


(The IQ of the crop is acceptable, I would say. But the great DoF of the UWA lens does not isolate the subject from the background.

A uniform background would be helpful for a case like this ... )

Hi, following my own recommendation ... (M9 - VOIGTLÄNDER Super-Wide Heliar 4,5/15 III ; f 4,5 ; crop) :



L1036037_DxO-v152c.jpg
 
@Mr Perceptive The quirk on the Q3 where you only get an accurate representation of the final image on screen / EVF when half pressing only in full manual mode..... is there a work around to use Auto ISO and still have that luxury :ROFLMAO: Just set mine up and it seems to be the same as it was from launch, not a huge issue but the dimming of the screen / EVF is a niggle.
I have to say the AF accuracy seems massively improved.
 
@Mr Perceptive The quirk on the Q3 where you only get an accurate representation of the final image on screen / EVF when half pressing only in full manual mode..... is there a work around to use Auto ISO and still have that luxury :ROFLMAO: Just set mine up and it seems to be the same as it was from launch, not a huge issue but the dimming of the screen / EVF is a niggle.
I have to say the AF accuracy seems massively improved.
What firmware are you on??
 
4.1.0

AF-S with Auto ISO off works perfectly.

AF-C with Auto ISO off dims a bit.

It's a "feature" to assist with AF apparently.
I’m still on 3.1.1 - I like the interface and the AF is fast enough for me.

I might change one camera to 4.x just to see how I get on with it.

So I can’t repeat any testing you do - how’s the grey?
 
I’m still on 3.1.1 - I like the interface and the AF is fast enough for me.

I might change one camera to 4.x just to see how I get on with it.

So I can’t repeat any testing you do - how’s the grey?
The grey is stunning, kind of don't want to hide it in case but......
 
Back
Top