Official Talk Leica thread

Another with the M9 and summarit 35.

url=https://flic.kr/p/25Yw2RY]
41333703014_4a804a3b30_k.jpg
[/url]An Open Door by Adam Bonn, on Flickr

A Dry Day by Adam Bonn, on Flickr

M9p and 7Artisans... it's a great lens for the money, and could be worse overall.... Can't see any 'lux (or 'cron for that matter) owners getting sleepless nights over it!

I'm enjoying having nearly 2stops more (my fastest M glass is a cron) on the M9 through :)

Can anyone recommend a good L-bracket suitable for a Leica M Typ 240? I'm hoping there might be a cheaper option than the Really Right Stuff one!

Hi all. How easy is it to replace the dot/ legend on an M6’s? There are a load of M6’s on eBay at the moment, but one has ink lover this part. I don’t care so much about what it looks like, but I have skin condition that means certain inks make my skin react badly. The seller seems more adamant about explaining how he shoots it that way for stealth etc., and that there are replacement parts you can buy for it, and to not be too fussed about cleaning it off.

If I bought it, I could get a friend to clean it up and sort it out. However is there much point, as it isn’t really much cheaper than the rest, who are willing to near enough match the price? Apparently it was serviced a short while ago, but a lot of the sellers are saying this when you message them,

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all. How easy is it to replace the dot/ legend on an M6’s? There are a load of M6’s on eBay at the moment, but one has ink lover this part. I don’t care so much about what it looks like, but I have skin condition that means certain inks make my skin react badly. The seller seems more adamant about explaining how he shoots it that way for stealth etc., and that there are replacement parts you can buy for it, and to not be too fussed about cleaning it off.

If I bought it, I could get a friend to clean it up and sort it out. However is there much point, as it isn’t really much cheaper than the rest, who are willing to near enough match the price? Apparently it was serviced a short while ago, but a lot of the sellers are saying this when you message them,

Cheers!

Problem solved, bought a different M6!

M6 incoming!

Wow, you’re a lucky guy then.

I love Porto, and Lisbon - we go there quite a lot. We were last in Porto this May. Lovely per usual.

Ta,
Shane :)

Cheers, I’ve been here 4 years now! I had more money in the uk, but here I’m richer!

Hi, Leica Summicron 2/35 (latest pre-asph) on M9. This Summicron is my favourite M mount 35 (out of 5), maybe because I bought it with my first Leica, an M6, in 1988. It is the prototypical Leica Lens, compact and powerful:

L1012953_DxO-f-L35cron-2_bearbeitet-1.jpg

L1012955_DxO-f-L35cron-c_bearbeitet-1.jpg

Back