Attachments

• L1016880_DxO-v28-2-tp.jpg
    L1016880_DxO-v28-2-tp.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 11
L1017483.LR-2.jpg
The sky got grey and first rain drops began to fall

Yeah not my usual thing...

I was bored!

This is my least used M lens, the 90mm F2.5 Summarit.

I need to make an effort to use this lens more...

Sure the frame lines for it are little, the lens is a little big (well long - the 7artisans is much heavier)

90 isn't a natural FL for me (in fact I just checked LR for my lens usage, it's something like 50mm 6k images / 35mm 3k images / 90mm 400 images)

But it really turns out a picture that I like, nice transition from in-focus to OOF, the specular highlights sorry, bokeh ball thingamies are a nice enough shape

The resultant images (on an M9 at least, CMOS users, YMMV) is pleasantly organic and filmic erm let's leave the clichés and simply say invoke me to willingly suspend my disbelief and engage with the photo.

Yeah, I need to make an effort to use this lens more

The sky got grey and first rain drops began to fall

This is my least used M lens, the 90mm F2.5 Summarit.

Hi, it is the same with me. The optimal FL range for the M9 is from 28 to 50. Below you need an external finder, above the picture in the viewfinder
is very small ... ---

A reason to buy the M10, which has live view ??? ---

Leica M9 - Voigtländer Ultron 2/28, f 8, crop, Nibelungenbrücke:

L1016927_DxO-v28-8-c-tp.jpg

The Dom, framed:

L1016927_DxO-v28-8-cc-tp.jpg

Attachments

• L1016927_DxO-v28-tp.jpg
    L1016927_DxO-v28-tp.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 9
Maybe one day for the m10....

Red Dot Cameras are selling brand new M240s for £3600, which is a hell of a discount.

But I so love the M9 sensor and haven’t got any money!

I’ve thought about getting the Voigtländer Ultron 2/28 though!

Hi, it is the same with me. The optimal FL range for the M9 is from 28 to 50. Below you need an external finder, above the picture in the viewfinder
is very small ... ---

A reason to buy the M10, which has live view ??? ---

Leica M9 - Voigtländer Ultron 2/28, f 8, crop, Nibelungenbrücke:

View attachment 243102

The Dom, framed:

View attachment 243101

Hi, (Leica M9 - Voigtländer Ultron 2/28 f 2) :

L1016895_DxO-v28-2-tp.jpg

My best 28mm M mount is the Elmarit asph. The pre-asph. version and the Ultron show the same performance in everyday use. The Ultron is a little faster
and more compact. It is well made, and used cheaper than the pre-asph. Elmarit, which might influence a decision ... ---

I do not have the 28mm Summicron. Maybe someone here in this thread has it, and a few of my lenses to close this knowledge-gap ... ;)

Inbound........Leica APO-VARIO-ELMAR-TL 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH next Wed 1st of May hopefully, well thats when its due at the dealers anyway.
It's for my CL.
Owners have told me they rate it highly, lens that is.
My kit will then be a CL + 18-56mm and 55-135mm....and that's me done.

Now to find a reasonably priced bag for it, must take the CL+55-135 assembled, any ideas?

Last edited:
Inbound........Leica APO-VARIO-ELMAR-TL 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH next Wed 1st of May hopefully, well thats when its due at the dealers anyway.
It's for my CL.
Owners have told me they rate it highly, lens that is.
My kit will then be a CL + 18-56mm and 55-135mm....and that's me done.

Now to find a reasonably priced bag for it, must take the CL+55-135 assembled, any ideas?

You’ve forgotten the 11-23 Dave

Bom dia Immo,

Tudo bem?

Eu muito gosto de cerveja Sagres!

O foto e linda, parabens!

(Eu falo Portuguese muito mal!!)

Oh, I understand a little Portuguese, just enough to get me through a restaurant ...

I like Portugal very much, visited Porto and Lisbon recently, and the Portuguese restaurant in Mainz
evokes these pleasant memories ... ---

No photos, just a little squee :)

Pulled the trigger on an M6 today as a treat for me on my 50th.
Can't wait. Hope it's here before Friday... :)

@Dave in Wales

I clicked on them to view larger, but I'm getting a message to say I don't have permission .

Back