Oh no! Not another 365! My take on 2009 - From Poland, with love!

Caught up after my 2 days away from home at another home, and i havnt missed much :p

I think day 114 looks odd.

Day 115 and 116 of 365

115_IMG_7814.jpg

116_JU7F7818.jpg

I have spent all weekend working at the Belton Horse Trials in Grantham, Lincs. It's been a good weekend, fantastic weather and a few sporting celebs about, including Mark Todd and Zara Phillips herself! They were great to watch :)

Got in the car coming home and felt my arms and face tingling...really caught the sun, which is just an added bonus :p

I'd love to be able to show some shots of the above names, but they're all work photos and so with the boss :( So these are a couple of quick grabs I managed to get in between classes!

My face is tingling, but then I had lots to drink :p

Lol I like your shots though :D They are good.

I'm quite ashamed of them now actually :LOL: Do you reckon anyone will notice if I change 'em? :p

Day 117 of 365

117_JU7F9496.jpg

Oh I say! Today, I decided you could finally see my new haircut in all its lifeless glory :p I haven't done anything with it since I got up, so it's not as pretty as say, when going out! Not that I'm vein. Much. :naughty:

I even caught the sun working outside all Saturday and Sunday...I'm slightly worried that I appear to be tanning in an orange shade mind you... :eek:

Lol, wheres yesterdays shot, or is that one of the horsey shots?

Day 118 of 365

118_JU7F9518.jpg

I'm growing wiser by the day! I've a wisdom tooth that is slowly pushing it's way out - haven't felt a thing though, I think someone up there likes me! I did try some oral photography to take the little nippers photo, but it's quite hard when you can't look through the viewfinder and no one else is around to help :p

I see your new picture now :p

Your shirt is dirty though!!

I see your new picture now :p

Your shirt is dirty though!!

That'll be my supper...had a crisp butty resting on my chest for about 30 minutes before, then I remembered about it and decided to eat it :LOL: Crumbs eh! Oh and it's been on my chest as I'm lying on my bed :p

Lazy boy, that macs got the better of you

Lazy boy, that macs got the better of you

:LOL: I know...I'm terrible...

I'm turning into something nasty...one of them cool kids! I found myself playing with the iPhones in the o2 store the other week while my brother was setting up his new contract :eek: Just for the record, if I ever end up with one, you have my permission to chop my hands off!

:D I am coming down to Manchester for that anyday :p

Although, you have permission to come down to Colchester and smack me round the face with a MacBook in my possesion.

Luckily its only for editing a film on, but get a grip Jordie!!!

PM you my details later yeah :LOL:

Last edited:
Done deal :D

Did you read the edit to my previous post?

Well one before that. Read, you will like :LOL:

Its going back tomorrow!!! Fortunatly :D

I remember when I was on work experience with the media department, and these horrid things came in. Tempted to drop them :LOL:

But there white.

Its going back tomorrow!!! Fortunatly :D

I remember when I was on work experience with the media department, and these horrid things came in. Tempted to drop them :LOL:

But there white.

:LOL: The marmite effect I think it's called! :p

Day 119 of 365

119_IMG_8033.jpg

Which way to go?! I'm having a drive out tomorrow, to the lakes, then onto Edinburgh on Friday morning (so expect some scenery stuff tomorrow! :p)

The weather is crap...won't be waiting for much I'm afraid :( It's so bad I'm sat on my Macbook ;)

Day 120 of 365

120_Photo_1.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting - been quite quite busy since Thursday! As we know, I was on trip - and the weather was crap so no landscape photos! But here is me staying out :LOL:

Day 121 of 365

121_JU7F1068.jpg

Just taken it now...but it is pretty much how I felt...so so so so tired! And still do :( I was so tired I didn't even take my camera on my tour of Edinburgh - I really need a rest!

Day 122 of 365

122_JU7F0191.jpg

Shooting kids football today....everyone was buggering off home but this one still wanted to impress :p

Right...caught up...time for bed! Up at 5.30 tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Ouchie, why the early start?

Well saying that I hope to be up at 4 am, so I can get a sunrise. Gary made me do it :LOL:

:popcorn:

Day 123 of 365

123_JU7F2124.jpg

I can feel worse than I have ever felt in my life before, but brushing my teeth always seems to help me feel a bit better!

Day 124 of 365

124_DSC00332.jpg

Today, I had a bonding day with my brother! He lives almost 200 miles away so we don't get to see each other too much. I decided to join him on a trip out to see Cambridge United play at home, against Stevenage. It was the 2nd leg of the play off semi finals, and they were losing 3-1 on aggregate...but a sensational second half performance saw them score 2, and a winner in extra time! The crowd were ecstatic and initiated a pitch invasion at the blow of the final whistle - at which point we scampered in order to miss any trouble :LOL:

Too slow...

Liking the footy shot, Not too sure about the portrait :p

Too slow...

Liking the footy shot, Not too sure about the portrait :p

Ta...I think :p

The footy shot was taken on my phone, didn't want to go taking my camera with me! The atmosphere was awesome...it made me feel like a proper bloke :LOL:

Oh, and if anyone manages to catch the highlights on BBC Look East or anything, I am stood right next to the goal on the left hand side, just to the left of the man in the luminous green jacket :D

Back