Oh no! Not another 365! My take on 2009 - From Poland, with love!

I cant wait to see my darling Phil on the telly :D

:LOL:

Nice set of new photo`s, havn`t seen you posting anything on the Birds section for a while... you neglecting the Canada Geese at Etherow?...........they`ll be missing you you know.

Morning Phil - Just had a mega catchup.

Really like 119/365 - made me chuckle

Good evening :LOL: Thanks..glad to see people still checking in :D

Nice set of new photo`s, havn`t seen you posting anything on the Birds section for a while... you neglecting the Canada Geese at Etherow?...........they`ll be missing you you know.

I know...me and my bird seed :p

To be honest, I've been so busy I haven't had time to put in the effort I'd like, and I can't really be bothered going out and putting in little effort, seems like a waste of time :( I shall bounce back in the next couple of weeks :D

Day 125 of 365

125_JU7F2236.jpg

Did somebody say concentrate? Man Utd vs Arsenal...and I've got £2 on United winning :D

Day 126 of 365

126_IMG_0030.jpg

FUTAB! Feet Up Taking A Break for those that aren't in the know....a lazy, lazy day!

Cruel b*****d ... Not that I like football. Love me rugby though.

Never replayed the Cambridge highlights. Disapointed :(

I haven't been a big football fan to be honest over the past few years (loved it as a kid)...slowly getting back into mind you! More so for the social side I think....beers in the pub with the lads etc :p

I haven't been a big football fan to be honest over the past few years (loved it as a kid)...slowly getting back into mind you! More so for the social side I think....beers in the pub with the lads etc :p

You have no friends outside of TP :LOL:

Day 127 of 365

127_DSC00333.jpg

Brum brummmmm! Filler shot today :LOL: About the most exciting thing that happened actually...my trip counter went to 888.0... :(

Day 128 of 365

128_JU7F2317.jpg

"Ello sunshine...." Just practicing my scary old man wink, to compliment the continually growing beard :p

Day 129 of 365

129_JU7F2314.jpg

Just gave my brother season one of Only Fools and Horses...and decided as my reward, today he would unwillingly feature as my 365 - so I slowly opened the door then burst in paparazzi style...and all I got was the 'what are you doing?' look :(

Just caught up Phil.. Like the spedo shot.. interesting.

Day 130 of 365

130_JU7F2708.jpg

When I'm riding in my car....meep meep! :p Covering the horse trials at the South Suffolk Show at Bury St Edmunds...but couldn't resist the urge of photographing these beasties! But, as per normal...another class started just as they fired up (albeit with silencers on :LOL:) Caught the sun again lots :nuts:

You were in Bury St. Edmunds and didnt think of knocking :eek:

I am upset :p

Probably was out though, unless it was today?!

Day 132 of 365

132_Photo_3.jpg

Scary Mary! The x-ray effect on my Mac...lavly :LOL: Sorry for any nightmares you may have :p

Day 133 of 365

133_IMG_0048_2.jpg

Just a headshot for a friend's acting CV....the real one is in portrait, but for some reason, my people and portrait 365 is being done in landscape :thinking: Anyway..... :LOL:

Day 134 of 365

134_JU7F3629.jpg

Disgust! At what? My guess is as good as yours.....:thinking: One of them random face days im afraid!

Day 135 of 365

135_JU7F3624.jpg

Wedding day today! Just a quick registry office then park job, but as much fun as all the others :) The bride and groom decided they had enough photos...I still wanted to do more :LOL:

Really like day 134... Although. There is something wrong with you... Like Marc said. There is something escaping from your mouth...

135... One busy limo

Day 136 of 365

136_JU7F4667.jpg

Man Utd are champions....spent it with some mates and had a few beers :D

Day 137 of 365

137_JU7F4584.jpg

Kids football today, at Trafford FC...it was the first time I can remember it ever raining on me whilst I've been working! It was literally dripping off me and my lens :(

Day 138 of 365

138_JU7F4669.jpg

Cheap chocolate, who doesn't love it? :D

Ooo 132 is scary, nice effect though

I'll drink to 136 ;) Well I'm a southerner, who else would I be supporting :D

@138

:wave: I hate chocolate all together. Except cadburys caramel. Well not really much anymore !!!

Back