Oh no! Not another 365! My take on 2009 - From Poland, with love!

cheap stuff that doesnt taste very nice???:shrug:

This does actually taste nice though....or maybe it's just my blocked nose affecting me again! :p

This was made 'in a factory that uses egg, gluton, nut and peanut ingredients' - not quite Belgium or Switzerland I'm afraid :( :LOL:

Day 139 of 365

139_Photo_4.jpg

Hello there :D

Day 140 of 365

140_JU7F4925.jpg

Something different today...my feet! Running a bit dry on inspiration at the moment :(

If your stuck for inspiration, lets see some funny processing(stretch etc)

or pick a picture from a movie and recreate it(y)

Day 141 of 365

141_JU7F4932.jpg

It hasn't stopped raining outside all day...so I'm here inside...with my brolly! :D

Day 142 of 365

142_JU7F4937.jpg

I've gone all 1720's! Decided to try a reversed silhouette shot today, as in...reversed from the time I tried it with the flash right behind my head and giving me an angelic glow! As if.... :p

East Lancs Railway World War II weekend tomorrow and the weather looks promising! I'll be so happy to be out of the house and in the real world again! Feel like the weather has taken me prisoner this week :(

It does get tough Phil, but then the inspiration just returns. I've been through it a number of times. You're doing great though! (y)

Thanks Marc! I think it's just been this week...not had anything to do midweek and the weather has been pants so no motivation :( Next week is a new week though :)

If your stuck for inspiration, lets see some funny processing(stretch etc)

or pick a picture from a movie and recreate it(y)

I like the movie idea...I'll see what I can organise tomorrow at the war day..... Saving Private Ryan here we come.........:D

BAD LUCK!!

I don't need luck...I was born lucky :razz::p

Day 143 of 365

143_JU7F4991.jpg

Visited the East Lancs Railway World War II weekend today, I had planned to go dressed up as a 1940s paparazzi...complete with camera of the day, but it was too late to get everything sorted when I remembered about it! Still had a really good time though, and lots of characters there! This is Paul Harper, who had a role in the box office hit, Atonement :)

Day 144 of 365

144_JU7F5389.jpg

Today myself and colleagues went up to Preston to shoot the Educated Thugz performing live at a festival there. You may remember them from a shoot I did a few weeks back...Anyway, gorgeous day, caught the sun nicely...and it really chilled me out! It was nice to be on the official side of the barrier too :D

It feels so good to have had a couple of days out of the house...and working tomorrow and Tuesday in Nottingham, so woop! :)

Today myself and colleagues went up to Preston to shoot the Educated Thugz performing live at a festival there. You may remember them from a shoot I did a few weeks back...Anyway, gorgeous day, caught the sun nicely...and it really chilled me out! It was nice to be on the official side of the barrier too :D

Thats why!

Love to be on the other side of the barrier for a bigish band!

Thats why!

Love to be on the other side of the barrier for a bigish band!

Ah :p They're not big yet....going places though, they're always on the BBC radio stations!

I got an email from an old friend the other day, saying he is beginning to become a full time band promoter, asked if I wanted to be his official photo guy! I said yes naturally :p I'll be the first port of call for all his bands promo stuff :D

Give us a ring and I will be there too ;)

Day 145 of 365

145_JU7F3278.jpg

A Bank Holiday Monday, and up at 5am for a 2 hour drive to Nottingham for work..lovely!

Day 146 of 365

146_JU7F3281.jpg

Another early morning...another day at work! Felt like a total bag head when I got home :p

Day 147 of 365

147_JU7F3307.jpg

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...what happened? 2-0 loss :( The pain was numbed by the numerous drinks before the game kicked off...I can't even remember watching it, but the headlines didn't help the hang over this morning!

Day 148 of 365

148_JU7F3311.jpg

In a world of my own today - a wedding that had said no rang back up to say yes...so that's July sorted pretty much :D And a few other little things happened too, nothing special but nice on an otherwise normal day!

Not sure what the pic has to do with the wedding?
Good news all the same though (y)

Awww. Your gunna laugh at my feeble attempt next year :p

How much time do you have on your hands then?!

Back