Olympus omd1.mkii-v- mkiii

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Any one on here had both ,and apart from obvious differences I.e joystick and NDF is there much difference in performance ??

Don’t bother to answer ,bought a mkiii today

As a mkii owner I'd be interested if you could now answer your opening question ;)

As a mkii owner I'd be interested if you could now answer your opening question ;)
Won’t really be able to answer that till it arrives delivery quoted as around 7 days, the joystick and programmable focus points were deal breakers though as a wildlife shooter I often find that a central target point spread would help so time will tell

Last edited:
I find having favourites menus very handy.

Also the L Fn button on the lens seems to have more options if I remember rightly. I can e.g. set it to C1 where C1 is set up for C-Af with tracking - not sure if you can do that on the EM1ii. Perhaps you can. You can also set it to limit the focus distance - also handy in some situations.

Being able to hit the joystick to set the 'home' function is good too - I've only just realised for example I can toggle between a 3x3 grid and with that and single point focus.

Performance wise, I don't think I have noticed a difference really.

Back