On top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Jon, got amuch hated late night phone call, one of the few I always answer in case it's an emergency :(

Morning fellow TP'ers how are we this morning?

Morning Martin. I think/hope I'm on the mend. No vomitting last night, but still feeling out of it. I'll start to slow add in my usual medication regime today and see if the tablets stay down now. Almost a week of minimal pain killers has left me in a lot more pain - still, at least it shows me how effective they are normally eh? :)

How about yourself?

Sorry guys, I went onto Talk Sports section and got engrossed in a rather long post.

Well I feel a lot better today but at the moment suffering like hell with indigestion, I only had 4 custard creams.

Looking forward to Saturday so I can get out and shoot some rugby, covering 3 of the junior teams this week.

Still having trouble with my emails coming in on Thunderbird and MSN Hotmail. If I wasn't bald I'd be pulling my hair out by now :LOL:

Yeah not to bad Sue, I had some Marmite last night and I think thats what has given me chronic indigestion this morning...still that will teach me :LOL:

How's you Sue?....Is your helper the snakey geezer? :D

:LOL:No. Although the snakey geezer did give me a hand at Whipsnade which I was very grateful for.I have a neighbour who lost her job recently so I pay her for a couple of hours help with the things that are difficult for me.

I'm suprised that marmite gave you indigestion. It doesnt do that to me , but then I only have a tiny bit in my sandwich

I put it on like I was plastering a wall :LOL:

Does spicey type food cause you any problems with your hiatus hernia?

Hi Guys :wave:
Just dropping in to say that I am gonna have to quit this type of threads :(

Lunch time discussion on Radio 2 "came" to the conclusion that gay guys
have a great sense of humour (y)
So It seems that I will have to loose mine in case you all get the wrong idea.

Now don't get me wrong, I do have a couple of gay friends, and I have absolutley no problem with same sex partnerships,
but just in case it becomes compulsory, I don't want to be one of the first conscripts.
So you will of course excuse me (y)

:D

Well Chris, I didn't think that was very funny, didn't make me laugh at all.:(

Well Chris, I didn't think that was very funny, didn't make me laugh at all.:(

Mission accomplished then (y)

Now don't get me wrong, I do have a couple of gay friends, and I have absolutley no problem with same sex partnerships,
but just in case it becomes compulsory, I don't want to be one of the first conscripts.

You are going to have to stop hanging around gents toilets taking photos then arent you?:LOL:

Pmsl well if you will listen to crap radio stations :wacky:
Anyway I too have had a few gay male friends in the past and can highly recommend them for clothes shopping, unlike female friends they tell about how something looks (y)
And do you really think anyone could accuse you of being gay, you really don't look the part at all, bugger there's me paying you a compliment :eek:

Last edited:
You are going to have to stop hanging around gents toilets taking photos then arent you?:LOL:

I have tried to go into the ladies but that gets me in even more grief :D
And do you really think anyone could accuse you of being gay, you really don't look the part at all,

:thinking: not sure if that was a compliment or not :shrug:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ok so you lot waiting for the top post yet again :wacky:

and hoping I'll set it up for you I bet :razz:

bet the bloody snake is

Hee Hee It's me this time

Last edited:
They normally jump in and grab top spot Sue :(

Fine thanks sue wide awake and raring to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back