On top

Status
Not open for further replies.
not me Sue (y)
If I remember rightly I was gonna look after you lot in the nursing home lol

Looks like we been deserted:(

You mean only the rats left:D

Hi Sue, I'm kinda around for a while too, maybe... :LOL:

How's you tonight? I wonder if Ingrid got another much hated late night phone call too?

I dont know. She's not chatting to me

Bet it's the snake... :LOL:

How are you feeling tonight Jon. A bit better I hope

I keep thinking i'm on the mend Sue but at the end of each day i feel quite rough. I've not been vomitting for a day or so now, so that's giving me a chance to build up some strength again. Earlier today i felt good, then a sneezing bout and an evening wrapped up in a blanket and still feeling chilled. Heat is on fairly high too. Anyway, it will come to pass, all these things do eh?

I've not seen any of your pics from the zoo last weekend yet Sue. Did you manage to take some good ones? I must look on your flickr as I'm guessing they'll be there.

evening all x

oh and.....
ON TOP!

NOW!!!!!!

BOYS

ON

TOP!!!!!!!

:woot:

Last edited:
evening :wave:

not too bad, not long been home from work

how's you today?

a bit meh... has been a lot worse :LOL:

Hi Andy

Straight in here and on top. Theres a man that means business.:LOL:

Hi Rob. Nice to see you too

Yes Jon I have put some zoo pics on my Flickr but also posted a few on TP. They are not as good as some on there but then I was the only one there without big equipment.:LOL: Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Do you know why you keep getting ill lately?

I'm keeping an eye on the weather.....I've heard it might be a wet wash

a bit meh... has been a lot worse :LOL:

It was pretty quiet on saturday night, but then it was 4am. :LOL:

Yes Jon I have put some zoo pics on my Flickr but also posted a few on TP. They are not as good as some on there but then I was the only one there without big equipment.:LOL: Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Do you know why you keep getting ill lately?

I shall take a look Sue. As for the illness, not sure about the sickness but the general concensus is it's been a bad reaction to some medications i've been prescribed. 4 different types for the same ailment, but none have worked as planned in the past 9 months. In fact the past 4 months have been a medical nightmare.

I'm keeping an eye on the weather.....I've heard it might be a wet wash

That's not good. What about any of the other guys from the group, have they been in touch? There's nothing about it on the official website...

It was pretty quiet on saturday night, but then it was 4am. :LOL:

I shall take a look Sue. As for the illness, not sure about the sickness but the general concensus is it's been a bad reaction to some medications i've been prescribed. 4 different types for the same ailment, but none have worked as planned in the past 9 months. In fact the past 4 months have been a medical nightmare.

Sorry to hear that Jon. I think you have similar problems to mine.

That's not good. What about any of the other guys from the group, have they been in touch? There's nothing about it on the official website...

I haven't heard anything from them either.... I've tried to make it 'official' but nada

I just had a look to see what the fort is. I cant remember ever seeing it but I probably have. I lived in Dovercourt and went to Harwich Grammar school for a couple of years

It's known locally as the old war department Sue. You can see some pics from my last visit here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back