Critique One from a recent engagement shoot

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
sophie%20-%20jonny_es-57bw700x467_2x.jpg

There are few others from the shoot on our blog

Last edited:
Lovely set of images. I'm sure they are very happy with them.

Cool stuff Graeme,
I like the treatment you did to the colour takes.

Good stuff, love the processing

I like it. I think B&W really makes this a powerful image. Great stuff Graeme.

Cool shot. A pound to a penny says that he'll like the processing more than she will (even if she can't put her finger on why), but they'll both like it even more if you zap that intrusive white hair in his beard and the black spot on her top lip.

The rest on your blog are excellent. I'd have been very happy with those.

Beautiful set, I'm definitely drawn to the black and white ones and love how you've processed them :)

"Excellent" shot Graeme, and very well suited to B&W.(y)

George.

Very nice, Don't usualy read the blogs when linked but did on this occasion, glad I did too there great :)

Gaz

Lovely set, and great to see them looking like a couple in love. Shots I'm sure they will cherish and look back on fondly in years to come.

Could have sworn that I'd commented before Graeme, super work. Really enjoy seeing your work, that last shot is a belter.

Strong image, great connection with them. There is a slight bit of clean up I would do, stray hairs, the odd spot, the hair going through her mouth - but you captured the important aspect :)

Beautiful emotive image !
Love it :)

Ah, just had an image of the poor thing being tied up somewhere ;) As mentioned before, loved looking through these. What lens were you using?

Back