Daily Origins' First Ever 365 (2013) Up to Day 160

Ha ha, great moment to capture with the football shot, and the rape seed field is lovely.

Loving the oil seed rape field, the sky is an added bonus.
The expression in the football shot is a classic.

Love the contrast of colours in the field photo.

Ha ha, great moment to capture with the football shot, and the rape seed field is lovely.

Thanks guys, the field is processed slightly to get the sky like that (I dropped the exposure slightly in LR.

The football shot was a nice suprise after I was going through my pics of the match and it was my favourite of the day.

Magical photography in 135 and 138 Chris

Vince, the flowers are inspired by shots of yours I see pop up in Flickr, luckily there are quite a few in the garden and around, so should get a lot more practice in this year!

On to the update for today

Lava (140/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Lily Was Here (141/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Spiralling Down (142/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Slinky (142/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Thanks again for looking guys :)

Hi Chris, I appear to have missed your thread. Good to see you doing well with it. That slinky pic is excellent, lighting and colour are great.

Thank you :)
Another update from me. Been camping and it rained for 28 hours solid :( so really couldn't get out much, and although in the middle of nowhere with supposedly pitch black skies, the cloud and rain completely ruined what would have been two attempts at star trails :bang:

So here you have my two and a half days of camping/walking in three pictures

I Walk The Line 147/365 by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Through The Fire 148/365 by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Caught In A Trap 149/365 by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Thanks again for looking.

Sorry to hear about the weather, at least you got out though, and that fire looks very cosy. Great exposure and movement.

Bad news about the weather although the train track is pretty good ;)
I feel your pain, so many rainy camping holidays were done in the rain when I was a kid. I do rather like the shot of the tracks though.

Thank you both, it was at the level crossing between us and the campsite so I took the opportunity of a rare piece of track with no live rail!

Sorry to hear about the weather, at least you got out though, and that fire looks very cosy. Great exposure and movement.

That fire does look toasty.....

We spent plenty of time round it in those few days! I got a fair few practice shots in before I was happy!

On to todays update and my first Flickr Explore in here too! I was so happy when I realised what on earth was going on :D

Bed Time (150/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Take Me Away From Here (151/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Look Up (152/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Feed Me (152/365) [Explored] by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Life Goes On (154/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Thanks again for looking :)

Congrats on your first Explore - the colouring on that shot is amazing. I also like the starkness of the B/W shot and the train one is kind of cool too - almost like a double exposure.

Apologies for never popping in Chris, I should have done, being a fellow 365er. You've got some wonderful shots on here, and congrats on getting your first explore while doing your 365, I did the same!

Congrats on the explore, well deserved, that one's a stunner. The others I really like too, particularly the oak leaves and the train.

Congrats on your first Explore - the colouring on that shot is amazing. I also like the starkness of the B/W shot and the train one is kind of cool too - almost like a double exposure.

A good catch up and well done on the explore. I got my first one a couple of weeks ago as well.

Apologies for never popping in Chris, I should have done, being a fellow 365er. You've got some wonderful shots on here, and congrats on getting your first explore while doing your 365, I did the same!

Congrats on the explore, well deserved, that one's a stunner. The others I really like too, particularly the oak leaves and the train.
Thank you guys, I'm still soldiering on, but still stupidly busy with life at the moment and worrying about how things going outside of my influence are affecting me :bang: I just have to get on with things and try and get on here more often.

I'm still getting views on my explore which is nice, only problem is my stats page looks horrendous with a massive spike and then back to normal. Sad times!

Anyway, on to this weeks update before work

Fade To Black (155/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Broken Daylight (155/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Save The Clocktower (156/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Time On My Side (159/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Just A Walk In The Park (159/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

The Never-ending War (160/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Really like the Red leaves - I've been on the look out for a tree like that over here, but as yet not managed to track one down - only large ones in peoples gardens - not sure they'd let me have them :)

Just had another run through your thread. Great variety once again and some super shots. Take Me Away From Here (151) is superb. :clap:

Back