Daily Origins' First Ever 365 (2013) Up to Day 160

Just found this thread, simply great ideas and execution here, will subscribe for more!

Well once again, I've been very lax in keeping my thread up to date, various reasons, work, family and a few other things that will change my life completely, but more to come on that later as it will change my picture locations quite dramatically...
Any way onto my massive update on here (Flickr is up to date and so am I, but just terrible at updating here, so apologies for that!)

I appreciate this is very large update so thanks for looking and I will try and get on here more often. :)
1st Lot

Sunrise by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Sweethearts by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Light My Fire by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Raindrops keep falling by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Flowers for Mothers Day by C Cafrine, on Flickr

The World Through My Eyes by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Blimey - too many to comment on there.

I like the break out (y) and the first landscape - but I think your balls need straightening ;)

Blimey - too many to comment on there.

I like the break out (y) and the first landscape - but I think your balls need straightening ;)

Ha ha, thanks. I've checked my balls again, and they are as straight as can be. If one line on the box is straight, another isn't! It's the box frame they are in :bonk:

Ha ha, thanks. I've checked my balls again, and they are as straight as can be. If one line on the box is straight, another isn't! It's the box frame they are in :bonk:

I'll take your word for it ;)

Too many to comment on all (but that's your fault for leaving it so long) but I've been following you on flickr anyway ;)

Great set as ever but the lightpainting ones are brilliant! More of these please (y)

I like the Spinnaker tower shot and the colour of the sea is amazing.

I like the Spinnaker tower shot and the colour of the sea is amazing.

Thank you, Spinnaker was taken after a long sleepless night on the ferry back from Jersey, I was awake for the sunrise, got a couple out over the sea and the other sea shot was taken as we maneuvered into Guernsey.

I liek the android shot. i'm sure there's a joke in there about an Apple somewhere... ;)

Chris 129 and 130 are awesome

Some great images going down in this part of TP :)

There's Been A Jailbreak put a smile on my face - thanks

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Still going on my project, but just seem to be so busy at the moment, I don't know where my time is going.

Another quick update from me though

Alien Eggs (134/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Sunshine (135/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Happy Birthday (136/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Aladdins Trousers (137/365) by C Cafrine, on Flickr

Back