weekly -OY-'s Weekly challenge thingamibob for 2022. Week 52 : Showcase (52 2022 Complete)

Ooooooh so many to choose from!

Ok - here are three of my faves from 2022. From 3 different genres.

1. Kestrel on the hunt at Leighton Moss
52324939201_4f025e74b3_b.jpg

2. British India Line crossing Ribblehead Viaduct
52393161641_8935284495_b.jpg

3. Sunset across Morecambe Bay. This get my nod as my fave of the year. It's also the first one I've printed big for the wall here in our new home that we moved into in May. Taken half a mile from our new home.
52275388004_346e72409c_b.jpg

Excellent Dave. Ribblehead is spectacular - and you only had sheep for company.
But yes, that last one is special.

All 3 are lovely images, a fantastic way to finish, congratulations and happy new year

A real variety of shots but I'm with you on the chosen showcase. Stunning colour and great composition. Well done on getting through the 52!

A real variety of shots but I'm with you on the chosen showcase. Stunning colour and great composition. Well done on getting through the 52!
Thanks Helen :)

That's a cracker of a showcase Dave. Such lovely colours and layers in the shot, but I have to say all three shots are fantastically worthy of your showcase. Hugely impressed by the clarity you get on your shots.

That's a cracker of a showcase Dave. Such lovely colours and layers in the shot, but I have to say all three shots are fantastically worthy of your showcase. Hugely impressed by the clarity you get on your shots.
Cheers Simon :)

Back