Palm sweating moment!!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I've just had my car bought back to me having been in the garage for a couple of days having some work done on it. The driver threw some paperwork at me to sign, grabbed the keys for the loan car, jumped in it and drove off................

.............with all my camera equipment in the boot and the key to my car :bang: :eek: :bang: :eek:

Luckily I managed to get hold of the garage who turned him round but my God that was a palm sweating moment, seeing all my gear driving off like that! :eek:

Phew!

Blimey......and not only palm sweating......I bet!! :LOL: :D

I was thinking of something to write on here then Janice helped, I think we need a new website.

We have sensors2go.

How about kit2go? Camera2go? :p

Makes a change from the hairy palms you usually suffer from :D

:LOL: LOL at Matt - Cameras2go :LOL:

You're right Janice I was leaking from places I didn't know could sweat!

That's 2 insults from you today Mr Reb - back in your cage :p

:LOL: LOL at Matt - Cameras2go :LOL:

You're right Janice I was leaking from places I didn't know could sweat!

That's 2 insults from you today Mr Reb - back in your cage :p

Only 2 - I'm slipping :LOL:

:LOL: we can laugh now right.

phew indeed. :eek:

Absolutely ;) I certainly wasn't laughing at the moment of realisation. Cold sweat and panic set in :eek: But yeah, with all my gear sitting safely by my side again I can see the funny side :D :LOL:

Blimey......and not only palm sweating......I bet!! :LOL: :D

Were you thinking "pant wetting" perchance Janice :wave:
Anyway Gren what's your camera gear doing in the car you ejit (be like me leaving my golf clubs in mine :bonk: - when as you know they live in my bed :LOL:)
Paul ;)

Just imagine, if you had actually lost it all you would have had the perfect excuse to come over to the darkside ;)

Easy tiger - He'd have lost his kit, not gone insane!!! :p

Anyway Gren what's your camera gear doing in the car you ejit (be like me leaving my golf clubs in mine :bonk: - when as you know they live in my bed :LOL:)
Paul ;)

You're not wrong Paul :bonk: I'd actually taken it to work today as I planned to take my "inside" photo after work.

Easy tiger - He'd have lost his kit, not gone insane!!! :p

Hey Joe, ask Jon what he said when he got his hands on Arkady's NIKON D2x the other night :LOL: :naughty: :p

Back