PANAMOZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a 5DMk3, paid by Bank Transfer - £1825.

Cannot wait, only hope I get used to it before our second child arrives, will be close to see what comes first.....!

Just ordered a 5DMk3, paid by Bank Transfer - £1825.

Cannot wait, only hope I get used to it before our second child arrives, will be close to see what comes first.....!

Tell her to keep her legs tightly together until Monday afternoon! Usual (Panamoz!) timing is order Thursday, delivered Monday.

Just ordered a 5dmk2 and a 50mm 1.8 - the 5dmk2 body was £1080 - £1160 for both.. including shipping.. That's pretty good for a brand new one :) Let's see how quickly it arrives... Requested invoice last night - paid this morning - see when it turns up...

Just ordered a 5dmk2 and a 50mm 1.8 - the 5dmk2 body was £1080 - £1160 for both.. including shipping.. That's pretty good for a brand new one :) Let's see how quickly it arrives... Requested invoice last night - paid this morning - see when it turns up...

5D MK2 £1080!! amazing!!

I predict it's arrival will be Tuesday:)

Tell her to keep her legs tightly together until Monday afternoon! Usual (Panamoz!) timing is order Thursday, delivered Monday.

UPS tracking says it'll be delivered on Monday. Fabulousness if true, ordered Thursday midnight, money transferred first thing Friday, delivered from Hong Kong on the Monday :clap::clap::clap:

5D MK2 £1080!! amazing!!

I predict it's arrival will be Tuesday:)

Incorrect :)

It arrived today...

Interestingly - it was a 50mm 1.8 and a 5dmk2 body - and they were sent in separate packages..

Still for the overall deal - the price and speed were top notch...

And it included a free screen protector (worth pennies I know) but a nice little add on....

So a thumbs up from me..

Yet another happy customer of Panamoz. Ordered Friday, delivered Wednesday. Canon 24-70 F2.8L mkii......sharp!

Iv just recived my order from Panamoz it took just 5 day's from start to finish
they kept me informed all the way .
One of the best iv ever delt with and also the BEST price too I paid by bac,s and got a further discount .
Highly recomended.

Rob.

I emailed last night to order a 650D using the bank transfer form, but I've heard nothing back, does it normally take longer than this to hear back?

I love tracking the goods from HK...I ordered new lens on Monday morning. I was a bit disappointed as I didn't hear anything until Tuesday PM, and I wanted the lens for the weekend. Lens wasn't collected until Wednesday, so obviously it ain't gonna get here this week.....except it arrived at 7:45 this morning ;-). That's pretty amazing IMHO.

I can't seem to send a PM, I hit send but when I check sent items it reads 0?

I can't seem to send a PM, I hit send but when I check sent items it reads 0?

you may need to have save sent messages checked in the options

It took a day or so for the quote to come through, for a bank transfer order, but once placed on Sunday, my TC17E-II was sent on its way on Monday, arriving on Wednesday morning. For £233, delivery included. Unbeatable! (By comparison, the cheapest UK vendor is around £305)

It took a day or so for the quote to come through, for a bank transfer order, but once placed on Sunday, my TC17E-II was sent on its way on Monday, arriving on Wednesday morning. For £233, delivery included. Unbeatable! (By comparison, the cheapest UK vendor is around £305)

I recieved my quote on Friday, and have now arranged a Bank Transfer today, I guess that won't go through until Monday, hopefully have the camera before next weekend.

I went for the 650D with the 18-135 STM lens kit.seems a good bit better than the 18-55 kit lens option. £611 delivered with 1 year instant replacement warranty and a UV Filter seems like an unbeatable price currently for this kit.

Thanks everyone.

Darius said:
I recieved my quote on Friday, and have now arranged a Bank Transfer today, I guess that won't go through until Monday, hopefully have the camera before next weekend.

I went for the 650D with the 18-135 STM lens kit.seems a good bit better than the 18-55 kit lens option. £611 delivered with 1 year instant replacement warranty and a UV Filter seems like an unbeatable price currently for this kit.

Thanks everyone.

A think you've made an excellent choice!!

I have a 60D which is compared with the 650D and the 650D comes out well!! I have the non STM version of the 18-135 which is a good lens aswell!!

Thanks everyone.

i just got the same package but from another supplier
seems a pretty good kit so far but only really done a few shots indoor

Panamoz are superb.

Ordered a Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II on Saturday, shipped Monday, received today. :woot:

Great service. (y)

Panamoz are superb.

Ordered a Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II on Saturday, shipped Monday, received today. :woot:

Great service. (y)

Did the tracking number supplied work? I ordered a 135mm f2 on Sunday, I've had a UPS tracking number since Monday morning but it still just says...

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Judging by the speed most people get their stuff I would have expected confirmation on UPS that it's in transit by now. I had another item (with another company) shipped with DHL from Taiwan and it updated at every stage, remarkably quick, it actually took longer to get from Swindon to my house (35 miles) than it did from being picked up at the company office in Taipei all the way to Heathrow.

Last edited:
Did the tracking number supplied work? I ordered a 135mm f2 on Sunday, I've had a UPS tracking number since Monday morning but it still just says...

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Judging by the speed most people get their stuff I would have expected confirmation on UPS that it's in transit by now. I had another item (with another company) shipped with DHL from Taiwan and it updated at every stage, remarkably quick, it actually took longer to get from Swindon to my house (35 miles) than it did from being picked up at the company office in Taipei all the way to Heathrow.

My tracking number worked for this lens & my 5DMKIII.

Drop Tina an email, she's pretty quick at replying.

My tracking number worked for this lens & my 5DMKIII.

Drop Tina an email, she's pretty quick at replying.

It's just updated oddly enough, just been scanned in Kowloon Bay so I'm guessing it's not going to be as quick as most of you guys have been getting yours.

Sent my Payment first thing Monday AM for the 650D, tracking says it's just arrived in Germany, hopefully not too long now.

I ordered my 70-200 a couple of weeks ago late on saturday night and it arrived thursday into guernsey and delivered friday.

Panamoz do provide a good service.
However their products have a cloak of invisibility, as far as the tax man is concerned.

Panamoz do provide a good service.
However their products have a cloak of invisibility, as far as the tax man is concerned.

Chances are there must be someone on here that works for HM Revenue & Customs, lets hope they never have a bad day :D

I had a $80 bag delivered from Taiwan yesterday...nice DHL man required £19.80 from me before handing it over. Scaling that up to what I'm expecting from Panamoz, that would be quite a bill on my doorstep!

Any hows, I've never looked forward to a delivery quite so much as my 135mm f2. It's just arrived in Dubai, so sadly no chance of getting it this weekend, I appear to have got a 'slow' shipment compared to most.

Don't be surprised if it says "Sample Imaging device (no battery)" with a low value on the shipping paperwork and box label.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if it says "Sample Imaging device (no battery)" with a low value on the shipping paperwork and box label.

or "HiFi spare parts", or "Toy samples" or ..... :D

Ordered my 650D with 18-135mm STM Lens Kit, Monday am. It arrived today at just after 4pm, I am well pleased with speed of delivery and for £611 it's very hard to beat. I guess I'll be back to them for more lenses once I get used to this and the 50mm 1.8 which I grabbed on ebay for £45 delivered.

One problem though the glass in my UV filter fell out when I wiped the front of it. I'm a complete newbie to this, is that a faulty filter or can you not even wipe the front of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back