Panamoz...

Edit My Images
No
I know the reviews are good, but I'd like to know if there's been any reported issues at all by paying by bank transfer instead of credit card for example. They offer a further 5% discount for bank transfers.
Obviously a credit card payment is the more secure, but if there's already lots of individuals who have paid by BT then I see no real reason not to also...possibly?

Comments please! :)

I have paid by BT twice - no issues at all.

Just brought a D750 from them , paid by BT, here in 4 days. great service.

bought a D750 from them yesterday, paid via BT - now waiting impatiently :)

Glad to hear another positive thread on Panamoz whilst I agonise over hitting the buy now button on the D750!

I have just bought a 5Dmk3 with bank transfer not a problem, i paid the money in to HSBC on the Thursday got my camera on the Monday Fantastic service

I have a nice big shopping list for them some time soon. Paying by BT is going to save me nearly £800. I have no hesitations.

I've placed 2 orders and paid by BT on both occasions. No issues. They are a little slow but consistent with replying to emails. Email during the day and you usually get a reply by the following morning. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I needed to.

Just ordered a D750 and paid by BT. They've (Tina) has been answering emails in less than 5 mins today which is impressive.
Regarding the flare issue on the D750, they confirmed that their stock is new and unaffected.

Just ordered a D750 and paid by BT. They've (Tina) has been answering emails in less than 5 mins today which is impressive.
Regarding the flare issue on the D750, they confirmed that their stock is new and unaffected.

I'm currently deciding between the D750 and the Canon 5D3, very hard decision but with the D750 being able to do 1080p at 60fps video, I think I might end up getting that. Also seems a bit better with noise performance for stills, not video.

2 friends have both used it paying Via BT no issues and excellent service any delay from emails is often because of the time difference :)
Happy Shopping !

Last year I bought a couple of Canon 16-35mm f4Ls from them and paid by BT - very smooth purchase, no issues at all.

Have spent....errrm..... lots using BT and would never buy from anywhere else !

No problem,buying a £1000 lens at my end,very efficient.

Good to hear, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a few bits, the bodies seem really well priced v UK stock but a lot of the lenses don't seem to be woth the saving over buying a UK model.

Depends on which lens, but I noticed that and with Nikons cashback UK stock is cheaper.

Just used them and fantastic service,paid by BT and received regular tracking updates and saved a fair amount on my new 7D MKII.

What's the deal with the courier they use? Yesterday it said that my parcel would be delivered tomorrow but now it says N/A.

Ta.

What was the last location status? Perhaps customs have it for the day.

Mongkok HK.

Shipping label created 17/03/2015 at 6.04am

Estimated delivery for Nottinghamshire UK 19/03/2015 before 12pm

The email did say that it could take upto 48 hours to update and to expect delivery in 3-5 days. I'm not too bothered but just know if i get the missus to wait in all day tomorrow and it doesn't arrive that i will get ear ache all weekend about it. :LOL:

Last update for mine says its in Dubai, on schedule for delivery tomorrow by the
end of day, so fingers crossed it stays that way.

Mine was delivered just after lunch today, ordered Monday, here today.
Being trying to get my head around it and set it up for what I need it to do which is mainly birding.

Back