Parcel Force

This happened to us, the driver who claimed to have delivered the item at 11.42 said so without the knowledge that 3 CCTV cameras are trained across the whole front of our property, he must have been in stealth/cloaked mode as he invisibly delivered the invisible parcel from the invisible van.

Last edited:
This happened to us, the driver who claimed to have delivered the item at 11.42 said so without the knowledge that 3 CCTV cameras are trained across the whole front of our property, he must have been in stealth/cloaked mode as he invisibly delivered the invisible parcel from the invisible van.
He may have delivered it exactly as said. Your cameras are not of any use if he went to the wrong address or to the address that was written on the package. I had Argos parcels coming to me because the person buying them got their address wrong by one word. :popcorn:

He may have delivered it exactly as said. Your cameras are not of any use if he went to the wrong address or to the address that was written on the package. I had Argos parcels coming to me because the person buying them got their address wrong by one word. :popcorn:

Wherever it was delivered is not my problem, the fact that the cameras prove it wasn't here meant that the burden of proof was on the delivery company and the sender, no questions or any doubt that I had not signed/signed for it because nothing arrived.

One email job done, item resent, internal investigation, gets on with life.

Just thought I would be positive about both Wex and Parcel Force. I ordered a Spyder5pro from Wex on Sunday and it was delivered early Wednesday morning by Parcel Force. Given that there was a bank holiday between, I am more than happy with both.

Ordered some lens cleaning fluid from Wex on Monday (bank holiday) it arrived Wednesday morning

My neighbour had some O2 tickets by post, and they were out, PO claimed we, as neighbours, had signed for it and put a card through their door. We had not been in nor signed for anything - we often do, and we are good friends with out neighbours. They had a devil of a job. O2 wouldn't replace the tickets. Strangely, a day or two later after they complained to the post office sortinging office miraculously the missing envelope was delivered with some apology about it being mislaid. Probably the cctv footage had something to do with it, which proved no-one had come on the property at the times claimed. At least they got their tickets in time. Ghastly service!

Last edited:
Mercman has the right idea... CCTV for the home isn't that expensive these days and is invaluable for peace of mind when away.

A couple of weeks ago I was on a lounger by the pool in Portugal... I answered the home gate bell on my phone then was able to watch the delivery driver leave my package in my 'safe place'... all without spilling my pina colada!

Back