Peli type case for storing all my gear, recommendations plz.

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
I have my camera gear split across 3 camera bags and when I go to get it I'm always having to hoke through all three bags. I'm looking for a pelican type case to store all my gear in so I can open it and just take out what I need. It'll almost certainly never leave the house so an actual pelican case maybe over kill.
I need one to accommodate the following gear.

Nikon D850
Nikon 200-500mm
Nikon 70-200 f2.8
Nikon 105mm f2.8
Sigma art 135mm f1.8
Nikon 24-70mm f2.8
Nikon 24-120mm f4
Nikon Z6
Nikon 85mm S f1.8
Nikon 24-70mm S f2.8
Nikon 50mm S f1.8

And if possible 2x ad200's, 2x v860II and a V1 and 2 triggers.

Any recommendations would be fantastic as I don't have a clue what to get that'd accommodate the above. The 200-500mm is the largest lens.

Thanks for looking.

I bought a hard case from these guys, was very impressed with the quality and price compared to Peli.

Trifibre

I'd think twice about a pelicase, being waterproof they can keep the water/dampness in as well as out, assuming your house is centrally heated. I use a chest of drawers, it's different gear in different drawers and it's really easy to see what is there.

I'd think twice about a pelicase, being waterproof they can keep the water/dampness in as well as out, assuming your house is centrally heated. I use a chest of drawers, it's different gear in different drawers and it's really easy to see what is there.
I don't have any drawers spare but I have a wardrobe to store them in.

I don't have any drawers spare but I have a wardrobe to store them in.
Put the clothes in the wardrobe and the important stuff in the drawers :D

Seriously, a small/cheap set of drawers would probably cost less than a large pelicase

Can you not knock up something bespoke or use an old chest of drawers or something that'll fit inside the wardrobe?
I'm looking something to lift out of the wardrobe and select my gear, put in a bag and return the rest to the wardrobe. just looked at some of those really useful boxes.
Getting something to line them with might be a problem though.

I'm looking something to lift out of the wardrobe and select my gear, put in a bag and return the rest to the wardrobe. just looked at some of those really useful boxes.
Getting something to line them with might be a problem though.
I've been looking into something similar - was just going to use a plastic box, though I can see any temperature gradients could be a problem, so perhaps leave the lid loose.

I was going to buy foam from a local haberdashery store. I seem to remember there being stalls at the photography show that sold inserts for boxes of fairly 'stiff' foam.

Back