Phone Macro Thread - Lets see how good we can all get.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
Bit of Mobile phone macro... Sony xPeria Z1. On board flash used. According to the Exif - 1/400th @f/2, ISO 50

Couldn't get a single shot with a face in view but hey... it is what it is hehe :)

Click for big lol... as always :D

i-hH2n8xr.jpg

i-q26xXjD.jpg

@Nostromo... I was going to start one because I couldn't find this one, I knew it was there somewhere because I remember posting yonks ago when I lived in the macro section! :D

I'm always using my phone for macro stuff.
I might end up clogging this thread up with all of my s**t (sorry, i meant high quality) photos.

I'm always using my phone for macro stuff.
I might end up clogging this thread up with all of my s**t (sorry, i meant high quality) photos.

Haha... I've a few to clog it up too! :D
I used to use my phone all the time too until I lost my little macro thingy!

Good to see the thread revived ...I used to love doing these. I have to take my new phone out of its case to fit the thingy on, I'll have a fiddle with it and look to see if there's something better.

Which did you have? My old one was a sticky magnetic thing but this time I went for the clip version, loads better :)

Another of a ladybug, my front garden seems to have hundreds and hundreds at the moment... And lots getting up to naughty frickle frickle, not this one though he preferred to snooze in his hideaway :D

IMG_20160413_135957-01-1024x1020.jpeg

Blimey I thought this thread died a death, I must revisit my hone macro project.

Back