Photo comp round 4 Gallery Open

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
"critique and comments" you want them now? before the vote?

Been through it a few times I think this is going to be a real tough one to narrow down to 3. Well done everybody :D

you can wait till after the vote, i just dont fancy writing out another thread, lol

Thought it may have been that lazy boy :D

Spotted something sending a PM to you

NO CRITIQUE UNTIL AFTER THE RESULTS PLEASE

tut tut, lazy admin again :wink:

Steve said:

could have been worse, i could have uploaded a couple of images that were too big :eek:ops:

Some really clever and thoughtful entries there! :D

I found it reasonably easy to pick three out though, but I'll wait till voting has finished.

EosD said:
Steve said:

could have been worse, i could have uploaded a couple of images that were too big :eek:ops:
:eek:ops: Checked my pic and believe me to be one, sorry mate not concentrating.

KenCo1964 said:
EosD said:
Steve said:

:eek:ops: Checked my pic and believe me to be one, sorry mate not concentrating.

i resized the large ones that came in, but i did completely forget which one and uploaded them all, lol :eek:ops:

Whoops! I meant to upload my OCUK compo pic for this too - ne'er mind. Excellent photos submitted.

Don't forget ladies and gents that you have until Sunday to get your votes in for this.

It doesn't matter if you have not entered, you are still eligible to vote, so don’t be shy. :D

PM your votes to EosD..he is eager to receive them. :naughty:

13 people have voted so far, some of you who entered havent yet though! I will post a list of those that still need to too shortly!

Please send them PM's instead mate otherwise we will all know for sure who has entered ;)

not if i post the number of the picture :)

not wishing to rock the boat, and not wishing to have a go ( too much, lol )

but do these peeps who aint voted need to be ' proded ' ? surly that makes a mockery of the disqualification rule ?? and is up to them to ensure they vote and not the admin to ' prod ' em

just a thought, tho i wouldnt wish anyone to be disqualified

MP

It's only Friday, thought voting ended Sunday??? :confused-

KenCo1964 said:
It's only Friday, thought voting ended Sunday??? :confused-

tru, so why do these peeps need proding, and should they be proded ?

MP

Steve said:
Don't forget ladies and gents that you have until Sunday to get your votes in for this.

It doesn't matter if you have not entered, you are still eligible to vote, so don’t be shy. :D

PM your votes to EosD..he is eager to receive them. :naughty:

i think the above post is the correct way to do it,

if you target an individual to ensure he/she votes then thats an unfair advantage over the rest of the entrants

hey, i know its only fun, but i'm afraid of the quality of all the other pix:naughty:

MP

Back