photo editing software that supports panasonic g80 raw files

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
No
Good evening all,

I wonder if anyone would be able to suggest any free editing software which supports the raw files for panasonic g80,i am currently using adobe elements 12 but it wont open any raw files,if anyone can help with my query it would be most appreciated,

many thanks

Open source programs such as Darktable and Rawtherapee might be of use

Use the Adobe dng converter and the the acr built into PSE12 will open them for editing

Good evening all,

I wonder if anyone would be able to suggest any free editing software which supports the raw files for panasonic g80,i am currently using adobe elements 12 but it wont open any raw files,if anyone can help with my query it would be most appreciated,

many thanks
You might also try Adobe's free DNG converter, which converts files from camera makers' raw formats to Adobe's 'universal' raw format, DNG. These DNG files should work with older versions of Elements. If you go this route, I'd suggest also keeping your original raw files, since (for example) DNG files aren't always compatible with non-Adobe applications.
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html
Edit: Rich beat me to it.

Considered upgrading to Lightroom? It would mean you could work on all of your images without converting them first and have more free reign to work and create.

Sounds like you have a older edition of elements , time to upgrade ?

Back