Photo to stickers? Any recommendations?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Had a look on my go to (DSCL) but doesn't look like they do them, Im looking to see if anyone does printing of photos onto a sticker basically. It's just a wee home project where Im putting up a coat rail in dining room (5 x 1 inch) and would like to print some photos to stick on it rather than just boring painting it?

I've not looked at the usual snappy snaps or vista as even if they do them they are likely naff quality so thought I'd ask here if anyone knows or has used anyone for this sort of things.

In case it is of interest, as home printing solution, I have printed onto magnetic photo 'paper' to create fridge magnets. (NB I make them as sets and have sold a few [small numbers] at my exhibitions)

I buy A4 sheets and cut them to size/shape. IIRC the same company sell A5 size too.

So obviously for your application you would need a suitable metallic surface e.g. magnetic whiteboard material.

Last edited:
In case it is of interest, as home printing solution, I have printed onto magnetic photo 'paper' to create fridge magnets. (NB I make them as sets and have sold a few [small numbers] at my exhibitions)

I buy A4 sheets and cut them to size/shape. IIRC the same company sell A5 size too.

So obviously for your application you would need a suitable metallic surface e.g. magnetic whiteboard material.
Points for effort mate, but no good for my application :)

Appreciated though.

If you want to print own?

I also found this company

Though is their smallest size too large for your needs?

No doubt others exist?

I hope you can find some recommendations and a source that makes to a high enough standard:)

Last edited:
If you want to print own?

I also found this company

Though is their smallest size too large for your needs?

No doubt others exist?

I hope you can find some recommendations and a source that makes to a high enough standard:)

Ah now, yes even the smallest is likely too big BUT if I was to order one image as a collage that would work :)

I think some of the small sublimation printers do stickers. Not sure how big you need and whether you could borrow one if it suited your needs?

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/canon-selphy-cp1500-wireless-photo-printer-pink-3056179/
Ah but I dont want to be printing my own to be honest for such a one off thing.

Ah but I dont want to be printing my own to be honest for such a one off thing.
I don't suppose you know anyone with that sort of printer? It's not as if you'd be using their ink or anything as you'd buy the stickers.
They might be tiny anyway - I've no idea how big they are.

Ah now, yes even the smallest is likely too big BUT if I was to order one image as a collage that would work :)
Were I in your shoes I would:-

Ask them questions and subject to them agreeing with your thinking & needs, get a test print done to check the quality

Back