Photo52 2011 - Join In !!! - Week 52 and special bonus out now -

The Dirty Dozen.
Tina's Dozen
By the Dozen

God knows what you photograph, although I have some ideas for the Dirty Dozen one :naughty:

Or there is the POTY!

I can imagine you have ;) I'll remember that should I need a hand ;) I feel intimidated by POTY

Evil grin.....if you need a hand tina... ;)

You and Andy both ;)

I feel intimidated by POTY

Give over, you can do a 52 you can do a POTY.

You get more time to think, more time to shoot and no one makes any comments about your picture unless you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd! Also, new rules for POTY this year, you email your entry and it's posted anonymously by the mods. Give it a go, what you got to lose?

*EDIT*
Just noticed, all the themes for the POTY are now posted in the discussions thread - start planning your shots now for the year!

Last edited:
Give over, you can do a 52 you can do a POTY.

You get more time to think, more time to shoot and no one makes any comments about your picture unless you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd! Also, new rules for POTY this year, you email your entry and it's posted anonymously by the mods. Give it a go, what you got to lose?

*EDIT*
Just noticed, all the themes for the POTY are now posted in the discussions thread - start planning your shots now for the year!

:LOL: Love the advice and tone! Thanks for the encouragement and can see your point ;) You doing it?

:LOL: Love the advice and tone! Thanks for the encouragement and can see your point ;) You doing it?

The tone should have been - Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In like a high pitch voice.
You can do it, go on, I dare ye :)

EDIT - Ye, I'm doing it.
Need the themes to get me thinking, but need the time to do them!

Last edited:
Thanks for this young Neil....maybe I'll go for poty ...what put me off was the dread pirate Roberts....I mean the dreaded feeling of clickiness.... No doubt I'll be corrected on that point...though that could still happen..

52 - Have you asked Jakie?

What she doesn't know can't harm her....I mean me :puke:

Thanks for this young Neil....maybe I'll go for poty ...what put me off was the dread pirate Roberts....I mean the dreaded feeling of clickiness.... No doubt I'll be corrected on that point...though that could still happen..

Well, I ran that post thought clicky linky and I'm still none the wiser...maybe it's my PJs...:D

Cheers.

Well, I ran that post thought clicky linky and I'm still none the wiser...maybe it's my PJs...:D

Cheers.

which bit andy as i feel i confuse most people... i must take electrician lessons sometime???:thinking:

The idea that there was a click was mentioned at our meet.
I could imagine it to be true, but didn't enter the POTY that much to see it. Either way, the anonymous entries will make that difficult and pictures should be voted on merit rather than author!

I like that all the themes have been posted.
It can now be treated as a proper assignment that you can think through, plan and execute in a reasonable space of time. The 52 didn't let you do this.

Mentalblock said:
The idea that there was a click was mentioned at our meet.
I could imagine it to be true, but didn't enter the POTY that much to see it. Either way, the anonymous entries will make that difficult and pictures should be voted on merit rather than author!

I like that all the themes have been posted.
It can now be treated as a proper assignment that you can think through, plan and execute in a reasonable space of time. The 52 didn't let you do this.

Exactly my point...and yes.the 52 was a cruel mistress...

Back