Photo52 2011 - Wk 48 Cute added

Hi Tina

another vote here for #1 of your Safe images.....slightly more focus on the whole padlock as Adie but def like the shot (y)

ç1 On your safe images for me too and well done!

Ligtt, first reaction....wonderful light. Great sky and nice rich colours. If only it were isolated from the houses...

Living, yeah, he looks very contented.

Cheers.

Hi Tina

Bobby does indeed look to be living the life of riley...snug on the bed ? Lovely little chap & well done for rescueing him (y)

Spent ages looking at your Light photo's...very subtle differences...love the moody sky & brightness of the tree's.. (y)

I thought this was a week to do the obvious. Last night my OH and youngest daughter were competing on the Rali Bryniau Clwyd which is a night road rally. Having got back about 7 or 8 am they slept. Got up for refreshments and then my daughter curled on the sofa with the Jack Russell. As an asthmatic this behaviour is not encouraged, but to my eyes the result was...cute ;)

They are probably not the best composed images but I was trying to avoid disturbing them.

Wk 48 Cute by ButlersKeeper, on Flickr

Wk 48 Cute A by ButlersKeeper, on Flickr

Hiya Tina,

Awwwww, bless .... Bobby is just too gorgeous for words. I'm not much of a dog lover .... (have a fear of them), but have to say that JR's are the one breed that I absolutely adore! They have fantastic character and such energy and are very loving animals (had to look after two when I was in South Africa .... and they were just amazing). I prefer the 2nd pic of the two for 'living', mainly because you can see Bobby's face better. It looks like he has the rule of your roost .... and I could give him such a big cuddle :love:

With your light photos ..... I actually took some similar shots of the trees in the woodlands in front of my house .... but I'm not going to use them for this theme now as I have some others that I took yesterday. I love the way the sunlight enhances the trees and the dark moody sky in the distance epitomises the time of the year in England. The first is my fav because of the darker sky (y)

The 'cute' shots are both great! The first probably pipping the post for me because it seems less noisy than the 2nd. Such a comforting and relaxed pic. BTW I love the fabric of the trousers your daughter is wearing.

Well done Tina, you have done a great job here!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Tina.... those are two VERY cute!! photos ... image one is more appealing composure wise for me, the long bodies and clear embrass ... well done.. i thought of animals...but the cat i saw wouldn't stop rubbing my leg thus too close to focus ..

i think you were spotted on the second image... luckily you got the first.. :D

Hiya Tina,

Awwwww, bless .... Bobby is just too gorgeous for words. I'm not much of a dog lover .... (have a fear of them), but have to say that JR's are the one breed that I absolutely adore! They have fantastic character and such energy and are very loving animals (had to look after two when I was in South Africa .... and they were just amazing). I prefer the 2nd pic of the two for 'living', mainly because you can see Bobby's face better. It looks like he has the rule of your roost .... and I could give him such a big cuddle :love:

With your light photos ..... I actually took some similar shots of the trees in the woodlands in front of my house .... but I'm not going to use them for this theme now as I have some others that I took yesterday. I love the way the sunlight enhances the trees and the dark moody sky in the distance epitomises the time of the year in England. The first is my fav because of the darker sky (y)

The 'cute' shots are both great! The first probably pipping the post for me because it seems less noisy than the 2nd. Such a comforting and relaxed pic. BTW I love the fabric of the trousers your daughter is wearing.

Well done Tina, you have done a great job here!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Bobby has trained us well in the three years he's been with us. I don't think he intends to go anywhere now ;) I wasn't sure about the tag but he wears it with pride and seems to like it visible!

I really like the winter light, however, I find it very hard to catch and feel it is only due to this project that I have learned enough to do it this year. So I have evidence of learning :D

Thanks Dawn. I think I upped the iso for the second cute shot as the light was a bit dodgy and I'm the pits with the flash (only have on board). My camera isn't great with iso over 400, 800 can be tolerable sometimes but mostly is obviously noisy.

Rachael is a very shy, quiet and demure girl as you can see ;) I've no idea where she gets it from :thinking:

Tina.... those are two VERY cute!! photos ... image one is more appealing composure wise for me, the long bodies and clear embrass ... well done.. i thought of animals...but the cat i saw wouldn't stop rubbing my leg thus too close to focus ..

i think you were spotted on the second image... luckily you got the first.. :D

I think you are right and that I was spotted. I really couldn't make my mind up, I liked #1 for exactly the reasons you mention but was disappointed the dog hid his face.

I really must do Volume then I'll be up to date...

I think the first cute shot is very good and well composed, I'm a big fan of animals so love your living shot too.

Hi Tina.

I like the light shots.
Such a dull sky but loads of light on the trees.
As has been said, the house being in the scene are a shame.

Cute, they hit the theme, a little grainy though?
I prefer the second shot as Bobby's head isn't hidden by a cushion!

Good to see you're still in it, not long left now.

Hi Tina.

I like the light shots.
Such a dull sky but loads of light on the trees.
As has been said, the house being in the scene are a shame.

Cute, they hit the theme, a little grainy though?
I prefer the second shot as Bobby's head isn't hidden by a cushion!

Good to see you're still in it, not long left now.

Thanks Neil, glad to see you are still battling on :D

The farm would be hard to be rid of with this shot! I must speak to the family about the inconsiderate placing of the buildings :LOL:

You are right about the grain, my poor baby camera doesn't deal well with high iso (only 800 iirc :eek:) and I didn't want to disturb my models ;) Also my moving off the sofa isn't always easy so I was stuck! But what the heck, I got some shots and learned stuff :nuts:

Second cute for me. Fits the theme very well. I really like how they both have their heads angled the same.

I'd be tempted to crop in an inch or so at the top...

Cheers.

Back