Photobox whoops!

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
I had an order delivered from Photobox this morning only to find an extra shot in there, a splendid panoramic of some soldiers running towards a helicopter :)

I phoned Photobox and told them of the error, they tracked down the order from the numbers on the back of the shot and ordered a re-print for the customer who's photo I had.

That's only the second time I've had to deal with a problem with an order but on both occasions the service has been first rate - friendly, helpful and apologetic staff make a real difference when things go wrong so hats off to Photobox (y)

Oooh nice, so what do you do with the shot then? Just cut it up and bin it?

Its not Arkadys is it :D

Yeah photobox said bin it which I've done (y) There wasn't anything in the shot that I could spot to identify who they are or where they were...

i had a silimar thing, i ordered a load of shots and i was sent a complete set of someones elses pics as well as my own. I offered to forward them on if they gave me the correct address but they said no bin them and we will re send them out. a couple of these pics had stuck together too so was prob best they re printed.

but very quick response from them. top notch

Back