Photography Show Deals

To be fair not a lot!

Affinity Photo at half price.
Some discounts on lenses but not better than second hand unless you can reclaim VAT.
A few OK used prices on lenses but you'll do better if you can wait for something to pop up on eBay/here/etc.

Seemed pretty standard fare otherwise.

Affinity Photo at half price.
Some discounts on lenses but not better than second hand unless you can reclaim VAT.
A few OK used prices on lenses but you'll do better if you can wait for something to pop up on eBay/here/etc.

Seemed pretty standard fare otherwise.

MMM I'd have Affinity photo at half price but not worth going just for that.

Doubled cashback on Canon items.

I think Sony A7RII was reasonable deal... 1300? I may be wrong though. I have no need for one.

There are some good offers on the big printers. £2000 for 24" Canon with extra ink set or even less for similar epson. Offers on papers, etc. I don't think it's for everyone though.

As usual memory card and UV filter discounts, etc. If there is any more movement on price it will be on the last day.

No idea if any exhibitors sell X-Rite products there but some (i.e. not all AFAIK) are stickered to get AP free of charge up until the end of March.

PS I bought my Colorchecker Passport from WEX online and have already gotten my free AP license.

Last edited:
Cost me this one, succumbed to Pro-1000 printer at £17 a kilo (net £699). Needless to say I’m having to delivered rather than struggle through the show and back to the car park with it!!!
You wernt the only one, guy carted one back to the carpark on a tiny set of strap on wheels

I'm looking to go on Tuesday
I'm going to ditch all my Nikon FX gear and go down the Sony route with an A7III and a couple of GM lenses.

Any discounts at the show?

I'm looking to go on Tuesday
I'm going to ditch all my Nikon FX gear and go down the Sony route with an A7III and a couple of GM lenses.

Any discounts at the show?

Yes, quite a few actually.

A7III £1699 with a Sony memory card

A7III + 24-105mm £2499

A7RII £1399

Slight reductions on all the GM lenses.

Going tomorrow, only thing I want is a photobook
I do one every year of our travels, so hoping to find a decent offer or two

Yes, quite a few actually.

A7III £1699 with a Sony memory card

A7III + 24-105mm £2499

A7RII £1399

Slight reductions on all the GM lenses.
Thanks
May be worth a trip down

Now I need to work out how I get a few grand past the Mrs whilst I sell my Nikon gear.

Thought there were some good deals today.

A72 £899
Samyang 24 or 35 2.8 £209

WEX have a load of calumet roller bags reduced from £169 to
£115.

I see mention of double cash back on Canon

Any deals on their R camera (not the RP)

As not going until Tuesday, but do want to take a look at this camera, and if I like then may buy, if not might take a look at up grading one of my lens, but knowing me most likely come back with nothing :)

I see mention of double cash back on Canon

Any deals on their R camera (not the RP)

As not going until Tuesday, but do want to take a look at this camera, and if I like then may buy, if not might take a look at up grading one of my lens, but knowing me most likely come back with nothing :)

Yes double cash back on the R (£500), but you must buy from a list of selected retailers at the show (Wex/Lce/etc) and the receipt needs to show that it is purchased at the show. My Pro-1000 receipt, states that I purchased from WEX at the Photography Show

All current Canon cash backs are doubled for show purchases

Yes double cash back on the R (£500), but you must buy from a list of selected retailers at the show (Wex/Lce/etc) and the receipt needs to show that it is purchased at the show. My Pro-1000 receipt, states that I purchased from WEX at the Photography Show

All current Canon cash backs are doubled for show purchases

Sounds rather tempting indeed, mind you I so hate Cash Back's, due to having to pay up front, then wait for the cash to come back. Hope they've got some stock left, as said couldn't make it up there until Tuesday,

I bought a loupedeck, 10% off at the show.

Had no intention of buying one, more of an impulse buy after having a play with it on the stand. Really like it actually!

Sounds rather tempting indeed, mind you I so hate Cash Back's, due to having to pay up front, then wait for the cash to come back. Hope they've got some stock left, as said couldn't make it up there until Tuesday,

As long as you purchase at the show, you can get it delivered - that’s what I’ve dine with the Pro-1000, not lugging 41kg if printer to an NEC car park

As long as you purchase at the show, you can get it delivered - that’s what I’ve dine with the Pro-1000, not lugging 41kg if printer to an NEC car park

That would be murder having to wait for delivery...

Mind you I wouldn't fancy lugging or should I say, I very much suspect hubby might not be amused being asked to lug 41kg back to the car... But did bring back memories having my pro 100s delivered...

When I ordered it online, I'd hadn't really thought about how big it was going to be....

Delivery Van pulls up outside the house, chap knock on door I answered, he goes back to the van to retrieve parcel... He's there several minutes or so, and pulling/sliding out what seemed to be an never ending box, poor chap appears to be struggling.... I say's to hubby, err think you ought to go and give him an hand...

It took the lounge floor up, I thought heck that's a lot of packaging, until I started to unpack that is... I still can't believe it's weight, nor the fact is I can't actually move it, unless hubbies about to give me a hand...

What stand was this on? I’m hoping to pick one up tomorrow.

If anyone else is interested WEX were selling it for £329 and giving the charger and extra battery for free, I was more than happy with that.

If anyone else is interested WEX were selling it for £329 and giving the charger and extra battery for free, I was more than happy with that.
What this?

I bought a loupedeck, 10% off at the show.

Had no intention of buying one, more of an impulse buy after having a play with it on the stand. Really like it actually!
Hmmm, a snap! I saw it now did FCPX and is being set up for Capture One, and are working with Affinity, so I took advantage of the show discount...

Hmmm, a snap! I saw it now did FCPX and is being set up for Capture One, and are working with Affinity, so I took advantage of the show discount...

So what was end price

Back