Pocket Sized Wedding Pose book

Got mine a couple of weeks ago, very good to a beginner like me.
Anyone know when the cutoff date was for vouchers (forgot about them)? I didnt get any :-(

Must have missed this thread. Just ordered both books. Thanks for the heads up

I ordered a copy from Amazon on May 25th and I've had nothing from them - not even an email saying there's a delay, which is very unusual for Amazon.

Perhaps I should cancel and order again? It seems odd as the book wasn't showing as out of stock when I ordered.:thinking:

i ordered one the other day and it came through a couple of days later, great little book

was your ordered through Amazon? Mine's still not arrived despite being ordered on May 26th.

i ordered mine through the link that was posted, i think it was the main website, im about a third of the way through it at the minute and im really enjoying it

Can it be used as a general posing guide and not just for weddings?

I have ordered both, the one thats out now i have only just started reading and yes i get the sense it is a guide that can be used for general posing, it tells you how to position the body from the feet to the head including what angle to put the head to get all the features in, and its for posing of the larger person as well as the skinny so can be used for all types.

Enjoying the read looking forward to the release of the second book in July

I have a real need for this book now. I am flying out to USA on Wednesday at 5am to take photos of my sisters wedding. This is all very last minute!

Does anyone have a copy of this book that they are finished with that I could purchase from them? Or even borrow for a week?

I am in Warwickshire so could collect if possible. If there is no luck on here I will give the publisher a call to see where they are located or see how fast they can post!

Has anyone got the second book yet ???
as it says its due for release in July, I love the first one, really good :clap:

Ade

Has anyone got the second book yet ???
as it says its due for release in July, I love the first one, really good :clap:

Ade

It mentions the 31st July on the Website.... so not long now....

2nd book turned up this morning..... as I was going out the door.... :D

Back