Pocket Sized Wedding Pose book

Could be useful, ordered one

When is it due out been waiting weeks now - having ordered earlier.

Sounds good

Supposed to be the middle of April according to the only update I received. The blog hasn't been updated since 6th March.

Anybody got any positive news on this one. Im beginning to worry a bit!

Especially since wineman02 (the publisher) was quick to post replies earlier in the thread!

Think the latest is Mid-Late april according to the facebook page.

Pre-order'ers will also get an Animoto slideshow of the 200 page book, which i imagine is like a digital copy.

I emailed to see when likely date would be and recieved a reply saying ' Hopefully at the end of this month but probably the beginning of May'.
Was very quick in getting back in touch.

Last edited:
I received that email as well, the book now has more pages and more pics, and should be with us during the second week of May. Slideshow looks interesting.

We are now past the begining of May, anyone recieved yet?

Looks good but may hold off until I see some feedback! Delays are not nice to see!!

Not had any more further comms with the seller since the last mass e-mail either. Someone must be making a nice bit of interest on our money lol.

They are still accepting orders though...

Hi Guys

Sorry I have not logged on to update you all - it has been manic getting the book ready for you all. It is actually 25% larger than anticipated at 256 pages and with 525 images and not 300 as originally thought. Due to the books extra size it has taken longer to get ready than we estimated. It has also had to have a stronger binding to guarantee that pages will not fall out due to its extra thickness. This was all at extra time and cost.

The book will be ready tomorrow afternoon and I am personally hiring a 7.5 tonne truck to collect them instead of waiting for a delivery on Friday. This means that I can get them to the mailing house by Thursday morning which give a fighting chance for them to be with you by Saturday or the very beginning of next week.

We are very sorry for the delay but I am sure everyone would prefer us to work on the quality and ensuring the book is excellent than rushing it to meet a projected publication date. In all we are 2 weeks behind and we did say April.

I can't wait to see the review myself as this project has consumed for 8 months - everyone who has seen it to proof read has loved it so I hopefully you all will too.

Thank you very much for all your patience.

David

David, thanks for updating us. I doubt there is anyone who minds the delays, given the reason, but it is always nice to be kept informed. It's a pity there isn't an update on the website to save people getting all panicy. Anyway, almost there. :) (y)

You are right - we should have some info on the website. A lesson learnt in case we ever run over time again.

The last time we updated the website we thought that delivery was imminent hence we did not include anything.

You are right - we should have some info on the website. A lesson learnt in case we ever run over time again.

The last time we updated the website we thought that delivery was imminent hence we did not include anything.

Is the book offer still on ?

I'm always up for a new read !!

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

I am afraid it is not. The book is the same price but you now have to pay the £2.50 for P&P. Well worth the little bit extra though!

David

Hi Phil

I am afraid it is not. The book is the same price but you now have to pay the £2.50 for P&P. Well worth the little bit extra though!

David

Cheers David,

Whats £2.50 amongst friends? !! ;)

Think I'll have to place an order - Thanks

Phil

Received an email to say that its been shipped !!

Nice One (y)

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it dropping through my letterbox. :)

Got an email this afternoon too. Looking forward to having a flick through.

Have ordered through the website and looking forward to reading. In fact decided to pre order the photojournalism book as well since that is a popular style these days.

Jim

Nope - I was hoping this morning, but nope :shake:

Back