Polaroid / Impossible Project Film

I dug these out the other day, and they've all basically melted ;( I was keeping them as they suggested too. I know the new stuff is supposed to be better, but I'm not going go be investing in stuff until it's totally stable for archiving.

Hey man,

Surprised to see this thread is still alive after all this time... You still have to peel the black back off if you want to preserve the image.... Thats the only way I've found and I shot every version of this film now.

Peeling is the only way!

I use my 450 land camera a lot, with Fuji 100 or 3000 speed B+W film. It's great, the shots come out wonderfully and it's damned satisfying. I don't really like the 'lomo' effect and haven't seen amy 'Impossible' project film that's impressed me yet... maybe the project is indeed 'impossible'

ped
I'd agree if you want to shoot instant and want results fuji is the only way to go. There wide colour and the other types(Polaroid 100 camera) black n white and colour are magic...

Still trying to find a way for the impossible stuff to work. I've not given up yet!

Back