Poll - Have you had your flu jab this year

Have you had your flu jab this year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not asking a personal question here, but at what sort of age does one become 'OLD'
Obviously I'm nowhere close to whatever you say, but having just had my first cold of the winter which I'm still trying to clear from my lungs 5 weeks later I don't want anything even close to flu..

I think you get offered the free one if you're 65 or over, unless you're in one of the at risk groups, when you'll get offered it whatever age you are. If you don't qualify for the free one you can always pay to have one. I know my local Boots do it but I don't know how much it is.

I think you get offered the free one if you're 65 or over, unless you're in one of the at risk groups, when you'll get offered it whatever age you are. If you don't qualify for the free one you can always pay to have one. I know my local Boots do it but I don't know how much it is.

Tenner at Asda pharmacy. Just been there (though not for the jab :) )

my missus has, she is a dental hygienist and gets all sorts of plague victims in to her surgery.
she even has to treat HIV+ patients, full gown and face shields.

and gets all sorts of plague victims
She must be really unlucky or gets about a bit at the very least !

Globally about 600 cases ( the plague) are reported a year. In 2017 the countries with the most cases include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar and Peru.
In the United States infections usually occur in rural areas.

But fear not, help ( hope) is at hand (y)

Those at high risk may be vaccinated. Those exposed to a case of pneumonic plague may be treated with preventative medication.

went for my jabs on tues ,the flu one is fine ,but where the nurse did the shingles one has come up with a lump and is itchy ,I'll give it another day to see if it goes down

Back