Poor poor poor poor Lynton.......

right, well i am soon to be discharged from my unplanned 5 nights all inclusive at the 4* James Paget..........

In the chair and ready to go........... just need meds etc etc........

Here starts the next part...............quite tempted to start off a thread of my 8 weeks in a chair............... just to see what reactions I will get from people / what experiences I will find............

I think that is a great idea. Just be sure to take loads of pics to supplement the written words.

Just concentrate on getting better and well again. One thing though your upper body strength will increase after 8 weeks of self propelled wheelie action.

Tony

Decided to do this........... a photography forum is the wrong place to do it though, so please find this link.

Ah jeeeese lynton! What you go and do that for! :p

Hope you're up on your feet again soon mate!!

Good idea to do a blog on it... something a bit different from the boring "same old same old".

:eek: That third picture is making me cringe !!!!

Glad to hear that they're finally letting you out (although I'm not sure that you're safe to be allowed out unaccompanied after seeing the trouble you can get yourself into on a kiddies' slide ;) )

Get well soon. I'll keep an eye on your blog - should make interesting reading.

Decided to do this........... a photography forum is the wrong place to do it though, so please find this link.

:eek:

Must be easier and less painful ways of making sure you get a holiday... :naughty:

Seriously though, take it easy and mend right mate... :cautious:

Blogfollower... :D

:p

Get well soon mate (y) you'll be bouncing around before you know it

:exit: :D

Liking the blog so far. Bookmarked and will be following with interest.

Tony

Ouch :(

If you're bored, I have tons of photos to crop and get into a blurb book lol

Hope you make a speedy recovery

Back