portus digital

Now this threads started there will doubtless be people along to vouch for this company, but chances are they will have little to no history on this forum so you have to question their validity...

That alone would stop me from using this company

i am interested in Panamoz and like the saving given with the bt payment anyone dealt with them recently?
thanks for the link carlos interesting reading

i am interested in Panamoz and like the saving given with the bt payment anyone dealt with them recently?
thanks for the link carlos interesting reading

Panamoz are excellent. Very good customer service and 3 year transferable warranty.

Panamoz BT discount has apparently gone.

Portus Digital, 5 West Street, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1EN, 01547 578410 / 520996.

Portus Digital, 5 West Street, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1EN, 01547 578410 / 520996.

Can I point you to post # 24 in this thread; https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/anyone-heard-of-portus-digital.451570/

Ignore the following. I copied it from a different post. :rolleyes:
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Please note that by making a purchase on this website you will be acting as the importer of the product for all purposes including all customs regulations,copyright and trademark laws.You accept that the role of HDEW Cameras is limited to sourcing products and making them available for you to import directly from the country of origin.By purchasing a product through this website you authorise us to make arrangements for clearance of customs on your behalf for the products you have ordered.

Last edited:
Why do they have this .......

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Please note that by making a purchase on this website you will be acting as the importer of the product for all purposes including all customs regulations,copyright and trademark laws.You accept that the role of HDEW Cameras is limited to sourcing products and making them available for you to import directly from the country of origin.By purchasing a product through this website you authorise us to make arrangements for clearance of customs on your behalf for the products you have ordered.

Where did you grab that from?

That is for HDEW cameras

For a second I thought you had caught them out using stuff from HDEW

Back