Posiview's 'Costa Coffee 100' (DAY 100 ADDED), FEEL FREEEEEE TO COMMENT..;)

I've just saw this thread for the first time. At first I was like, this is going to suck, but actually I thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. Some very creative ideas and I laughed out loud a few times. Keep up the good work!

OMG Andy

you need a job at Costa's (not only would you be able to have as much as you want to drink ....but I think you have some seriously major marketing/advertising techniques there for them) BTW studied Marketing Management and never come across such brilliant ideas.

Hey who knows, if you played your cards right you could even have your own PA get your coffee for you, ready to start off the busy day!

I think you are onto a good thing here :D

Cheers

Dawn (y)

I've just saw this thread for the first time. At first I was like, this is going to suck, but actually I thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. Some very creative ideas and I laughed out loud a few times. Keep up the good work!

OMG Andy

you need a job at Costa's (not only would you be able to have as much as you want to drink ....but I think you have some seriously major marketing/advertising techniques there for them) BTW studied Marketing Management and never come across such brilliant ideas.

Hey who knows, if you played your cards right you could even have your own PA get your coffee for you, ready to start off the busy day!

I think you are onto a good thing here :D

Cheers

Dawn (y)

:confused::confused:

Day 66 (early again!)

Unsure what settings to use so I tried loads and got a bit wet!

Ended up with this tryptic: f6.3, 1/2500 and ISO 2000. I'd welcome any comments on the settings for this photograph.

And, on reflection, I suspect wasting some coffee would have improved the photograph...:(

Cheers.

Costa Coffee 365 day 66 by andysheader, on Flickr

Since my last visit, I have to day I really love some of them but the stand out shot is day 66 for me thought you are right use of coffee would have been better than water, I hate to think of the cleaning up required..

Matt
MWHCVT

Since my last visit, I have to day I really love some of them but the stand out shot is day 66 for me thought you are right use of coffee would have been better than water, I hate to think of the cleaning up required..

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi, much appreciated.

Had to chuckle at day 60 and really like day 66 but do think a dark liquid would have worked better with the light background (maybe some smartprice cola would be a good substitute??)

Today's is very good, subtle but works really well

Hiya Andy,

Just popping past to see what 'Mr Costa' has been up to lately :p

Wow I love your Day 70, very clever indeed and reminds me of the typewriter I had to use at collage (omg that is say something :LOL:)

Also like your customised remote control.

All your photos are great and I love popping past here for a peek.

Thanks for making such an effort with your 365.

Cheers

Dawn :)

I like your customized remote Andy.

Hiya Andy,

Just popping past to see what 'Mr Costa' has been up to lately :p

Wow I love your Day 70, very clever indeed and reminds me of the typewriter I had to use at collage (omg that is say something :LOL:)

Also like your customised remote control.

All your photos are great and I love popping past here for a peek.

Thanks for making such an effort with your 365.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks for checking in....(y)

Andy, these are just getting better everytime i look in. I dont know how you are finding new stuff all the time, but its brilliant. Love #72!
Allan

Day 56.

I spent most of the day 'in the field' photographing nature....

Anyway, I took my Costa cup (I'm getting worried!) but didn't manage to incorporate it into anything, but I did finish the day with a masimo mocha....

5579974821_8efb83cd45_z.jpg

Day 60.

Cheers.

5593081696_fe3e58f411_z.jpg

Day 66 (early again!)

Unsure what settings to use so I tried loads and got a bit wet!

Ended up with this tryptic: f6.3, 1/2500 and ISO 2000. I'd welcome any comments on the settings for this photograph.

And, on reflection, I suspect wasting some coffee would have improved the photograph...:(

Cheers.

Costa Coffee 365 day 66 by andysheader, on Flickr

ANDY!!!... i started going through and picking out some brilliant shots..BUT then i realised.. they're all good... i thought you were quite mad doing the costa theme.. but these recent ones... EXECELLANT!!!

(y)

the royals will surely be drinking costa on their big day on the balacony shot i bet..??

Kev :D

ANDY!!!... i started going through and picking out some brilliant shots..BUT then i realised.. they're all good... i thought you were quite mad doing the costa theme.. but these recent ones... EXECELLANT!!!

(y)

the royals will surely be drinking costa on their big day on the balacony shot i bet..??

Kev :D

Kev, receiving compliments is great as is receiving criticism, but I have to say, I prefer the former (y)

Many thanks.

YES... i had a feeling jesus had that sort of expression..of one who'd just had a mocha choca skinny runny honey latte... no wonder the disciples are astounded..

brilliant again Andy!!!

Last edited:
Back