Posiview's 'Costa Coffee 100' (DAY 100 ADDED), FEEL FREEEEEE TO COMMENT..;)

Day 73.

Be afraid, be very afraid.....:puke:

Costa 365 day 72 by andysheader, on Flickr

This one is very good.

I was sitting in Costa today waiting on a friend arriving and my mind drifted too this thread. Glad its still going strong and you really have some moments.

I still think your going to need to start snapping inside costa if your going to make the 365... :LOL:

This one is very good.

I was sitting in Costa today waiting on a friend arriving and my mind drifted too this thread. Glad its still going strong and you really have some moments.

I still think your going to need to start snapping inside costa if your going to make the 365... :LOL:

Cheers for the comments...

Inside....:puke:

Andy

I really don't know how you get your inspiration let alone the time to keep this thread going...but you do it so well :clap:

Far to many fab shots to single any one out as all are just fab ....keep up the great work mister (y)

ps, having said that ..day 73 is a belter :clap:

Day 89 is a really good idea.
Day 90 is good as well, but the cups don't stand out that well against the 2 other red pieces of clothing behind them

You are mental! Not looked at this for ages and I'm surprised to say your ideas are still fresh!!!

Well done mate... are you still drinking a costa a day too? Must cost you a fortune!

Hiya Andy,

Oh no ..... it looks like this one is going to end soon as you are day 96 already (which means there are only another 4 to go :crying:) What am I going to do the rest of the year?

Could I bribe you with a Costa to continue this one as I look forward ever day to seeing what you come up with?

You have done a superb job maintaining this thread and I love your creative thinking.

I like all of them except for one ..... day 94 ... something about that one that doesn't gel for me.

Wow you have done a serious marketing campaign for this company .... I hope you have royalties with them now :D

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Andy,

Oh no ..... it looks like this one is going to end soon as you are day 96 already (which means there are only another 4 to go :crying:) What am I going to do the rest of the year?

Could I bribe you with a Costa to continue this one as I look forward ever day to seeing what you come up with?

You have done a superb job maintaining this thread and I love your creative thinking.

I like all of them except for one ..... day 94 ... something about that one that doesn't gel for me.

Wow you have done a serious marketing campaign for this company .... I hope you have royalties with them now :D

Cheers

Dawn :)

I know...4 to go! I have 4 decent ones to finish...

My main reason for stopping (and I have loads of ideas left) was that the project was becoming more of a graphic art project as opposed to a photographic project.

I've really enjoyed it - nothing better that daily mental stimulation and the panic of the clock approacking midnight and no daily Costa post.

My wife will be glad to see the back of all the Costa stuff that is everywhere...although I'm sure I will resurect the project in the future.

Regarding day 94, it was supposed to be one of the flip books but I couldn't get the PP done right.

Cheers and I'm off for a Costa in 72 minutes...:geek:

You're not killing your costa cups over the last 4 days are you, lol

Great shot and would like to say I've really enjoyed seeing this thread grow

Back