Post a picture of you taken by someone else..

Bom.jpg

My best friend takes better pictures with my camera than I do!

Are you sure you're not Kate Bush? ;) :D

Are you sure you're not Kate Bush? ;) :D

I can only wish that I could sing as well as she can! I sound like a dying goat when I try to reach those high notes. ;)

Thank you for being so sweet, Grendel, CScottMcQueen and flyingmonkeycorp. We have many good looking members on this forum!

l_ee3de17bdd8c8f0dc83625cc718ee24d.jpg

I'm the small female in the middle.

I honestly have no idea who the other people in the picture are. It was when I was taking photos at a metal clubnight and someone decided they wanted to take my picture with my camera.

IMG_8629me.jpg

Me in a lift in Bangkok taken by my mate. This was taken over New Year 2008 so the tan never lasted long once i got back here!

Were you stuck in a time warp quantum singularity do da? (You look stretched out)

3104855686_5447c6b9c3_o.jpg

Taken as a test shot for a lighting setup, I kept it :D How sad.

The hat, well it's no more. I shave on occasion too :D

Gary.

This was taken by someone (I don't know who) and I found it on a random car site, was taken at Silverstone iirc at Trax. Kinda freaky I don't know who took it though......
me.jpg

Cool thread, nice to put a picture to some names.

This is me, taken a few weekends ago by my mrs at the top of the light house in Whitby.

3469645858_d84b03d3f4.jpg

Me, taken by Paul Bigland. I was still using my S5600 at this time...

Me (Left) and a few explorers on the roof of the recently closed Shredded Wheat factory

3463362513_4867d474d8.jpg

and scaling the silos

3463361869_485a9bbe3d.jpg

One out of set of about 200 where we were clowning around, had to test the 6.5fps :p

me9.jpg

BTW I'm the clown on the left of the image.

3505855904_799efb8aac_o.jpg

despite the title, this was taken by my best friend louise while testing the light in her sister's newly-empty room... i'm feeling borrowing it as a studio every now and again! :LOL:

Last edited:
Here is a pic of me taken by a friend using my own camera whilst i was
playing with a Sigma 120-300

IMG_1501.jpg

Back