Post a related film photo

Looks like something Scottish just outside London
CopHonC.jpg

S2 - 142B.jpg

WOT? Me browser was hiding a bunch of posts. 'There are more posts, do you want to see them?' Yes please.

Please pretend this is back amongst the bridgey stuff.

Bridge, possibly in or near Nottingham, possibly over the Trent... Bronica S2A, 75mm Nikkor-P f/2.8, Acros.

Last edited:
Liking that a lot Simon.

..and something a bit lower.....a school
My wife's old school in the wilds of Ireland..also got a pic of a group shot of her mother and class mates probably done in the 20's with the windows as the back ground..h'mm quite a few of the kids in the fore ground didn't have shoes, hard times.
1zu6aD8.jpg

Last edited:
Looking up to looking down

CNTowers.jpg

Why did everyone scatter when I jumped up and down on the glass floor at the top of the CN Tower in Toronto? It may be 1,465 feet above ground but it is thick glass and I was only 24 stone at the time.

Yashica TL Electro and Kodacolor film

I like it but it really needs a straighten or my head is tilted to one side.

Which way is it leaning? I've just re-uploaded it to Flickr (before posting here) as it had a very slight lean to the left, so I adjusted it and it looks ok to me now. Maybe my head isn't on straight. :)

Hush now guys, or you'll be having the Keystoning Cops descending upon you. :whistle: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tutorials/keystoning-is-correcting-converging-verticals.122/

Gimp2 is quite good for leaning things, also have downloaded Adobe cc 2015 to try out the anti shake tool (supposed to correct shots with camera shake).

Which way is it leaning? I've just re-uploaded it to Flickr (before posting here) as it had a very slight lean to the left, so I adjusted it and it looks ok to me now. Maybe my head isn't on straight. :)
Its leaning to the left to my eyes, although others may see it differently.

Back