TRAIN.JPG

Last edited:

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Bulgarian version of a phone box (ca 1970)...

CB70A28 Presspunkt.jpg

Werra 1, Tessar 50/2.8, FP4, Sunny 16 exposure (from the guide inside the film box)

(A Prespunkt - Presspoint - is a newspaper kiosk, also selling postcard, tobacco, maybe even some alcohol)

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot - FPOTY
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford. Nikon F100, 20-35mm f2.8 lens, Kodak Tri-X 400, Dev'd in Ilfosol 3, scanned using Coolscan 9000 and tweaked in Lightroom.

Wheels of Industry
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

OP
BADGER.BRAD
Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
More old machinery , Kodak fun saver disposable ( I think !) NorthYork steam railway

TRAIN2.JPG

OP
BADGER.BRAD
Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
Me and my sister mid 1970's on a very old form of transport, West Ward Ho! North Devon on Kodachrome. Dig the flares man ! I can even remember the horses name (Joey) always went on the same one.

OSE.JPG

Last edited:

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot - FPOTY
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Towcester races, early 1980's Olympus OM1n, some horrendous cheap colour film, probably Tru-Print freeby tweaked in Lightroom.

3 o'clock from Towcester
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Somewhere between a building and a random pile of stone blocks! A ruined windmill on the rim of the Lassithi Plateau, Eastern Crete.

lasithi mill.jpg

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot - FPOTY
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
erm Nick what's the relationship to windmills? is that biscuit Dutch?
I was looking on my phone and this photo is related to FishyFish's wagon wheel, although I'm equally happy to tenuously link it to the teapot above :D

excalibur2

My F4's Broken...
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Well if you want a drink (might even serve tea)...taken donkey's years ago and the theme was a naughty lady o_O erm this is all my wife could do acting like a naughty lady :rolleyes: