Post a related film photo

Edit My Images
Yes
Post a related film photo and say how its related to the previous one ie Narrowboat-canal or narrowboat = transport so bicycle/lorry car Here's the first one.

35495224780_b2efc59191_k.jpg

taken with a Cosmic 35m by lomo 200 ASA Kodak colour plus film using the sunny 16 rule.

Last edited:
Not at all sure what you mean by "related film photo", Brad! At first I was expecting a film vs digital comparison, but no. My best guess is that your name is jackson (or Roach), but otherwise, no idea what you're getting at!

I've altered the description hopefully it makes more sense !

Go on then, I'll play.

Another waterside hitching bollard thingy. Port Patrick on the Mull of Galloway.
Port-Patrick-Rope2 by Andy, on Flickr

Picking up on the concrete wall in the background.

M4 Motorway, elevated section through Port Talbot. Canon EF, Ektar 100
8285136538_64dfde7e5f_o.jpg

There's a similar (film and digital) thread over on RangeFinderForum. It's a nice one to read through partly because the relationship between images isn't stated - you have to work it out. Most are obvious, but occasionally one pops up that throws you. Makes it a bit more interesting.

Reident equestrian expert says neither, they's PONIES... feel free to argue with her.... but I' not brave enough to!

Well you learn something everyday as I thought a pony was a young (baby) horse not a breed. :rolleyes:

Well you learn something everyday as I thought a pony was a young (baby) horse not a breed. :rolleyes:

I believe a pony is a 'horse' that's 14.2 hands or less in height, when measured at the withers (back above the shoulder). 1 hand = 4 inches. Basically it's an ickle orse!

No, a 'baby' horse is a foul.
Concurring with Mr Badger there, 'simplistically' Horses are breeds, that when mature are over 14-hands high, though 'she' did say "One could be a 'Palamino'" which is one of the anomalies, as that breed is a 'miniature' horse, smaller even than most small ponies, which begs a more stringent defamation, where I think it's something to do with the leg-length in relation to the back-length and girth.. or as best as I dare inquire; ponies are short and round, where horses are tall and thin! And don't mention Zebras, Asses or Mules!!! And specifically don't ask about the American Indian Mustang, or Australian 'brumbies' or the difference between a 'wild; horse and a feral pony! Though asking who invented the stirrup, may bring the matter to an abrupt if inconclusive conclusion :)

It would appear Nick, that you are wearing the beige in this shot. :D
Indeed I am, a rather fetching linen suit. You have to look the part for the Goodwood Revival meeting.

Indeed I am, a rather fetching linen suit. You have to look the part for the Goodwood Revival meeting.

Ah, linen, the thinking man's material. :D

Back