Post a related film photo

Bus shelter in the back ground Shelter at Whitby. Super Good looking bloke taken by Mrs Badger on the battery less, mirror less,hopeless focus free Akita tt018 99p (check them out) You definitely will not want one !

s.jpg

Last edited:
Bus in garage

Olympus 35 RC and Agfa Vista Plus 200.

Thrown down the back of the processing machine and scraped through the dust Processed by a high-street chain and the reason that I started using Peak Imaging for all future processing to ensure it was done properly! :)

FILM - On the buses
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Another form of locomotion. Taken early 1980's for a friend to use in a magazine article. Never found out if he used any of the shots.

unom2_0008es.jpg

Model Swiss Mountain Railway

What more could you want being in a warm sunny foreign place just relaxing and looking at a lamp post.
ZZh0UuJ.jpg

Dark entrance ! Into one of Whitby's yards, tricky to judge exposure as I was standing in bright sunlight about 30 to 40 foot away trying to guess light level in the alleyway Praktica Nova L sunny 11. Focus is a bit out the dirty view finder makes it really difficult to see !
GOTH.JPG

Last edited:
I thought you said your photos from the fun saver disposable were not very good Peter, I really like your The Mermaid of the North ! Some great images on your link as well, the sculpture seems really well placed .

Last edited:
I thought you said your photos from the fun saver disposable were not very good Peter, I quite like your The Mermaid of the North ! Some great images on your link as well, the sculpture seems really well placed .
There are a couple I quite like, but I just never use 800 film and I'm not sure about it. I'm going to try the Fuji 400 next and see what it's like.

Colourful people in front of a stage, long ago...

CN71D111 Adelaide gig KX.jpg

Kodacolor X (I'm assuming that's what the KX means), in the Pentax Spottie I bought on the way out to Oz, taken on a Saturday afternoon in the Park in Adelaide, 1971. I'm pretty sure that's August so, you know, winter!

Bikes . Someone gave me these bikes. I managed to make three out of the 4 Used one myself as a work commuter ( later gave this to a guy at work ,I have tooooo many bikes) ,Gave one to my lads mate who has been dealt a really bad deal in life, and the third one I gave to a young lad over the road who doesn't have much. The photo was taken as a test to see how well the flash worked in darkness in a camera I hadn't used before.

bikes.jpg

Last edited:
Scanned this one last year on the sad passing of my friend from primary school age, since it was before he got married and had kids. We had a cycling & camping weekend on Islay in the mid 80s, and this was on the return ferry from Jura to Islay. A good and memorable time was certainly had. :)
2018-03-31-0005 adj.jpg

Last edited:
1/2 a rowing boat.

Away from the glitz and glamour of Brentford High Street, hidden down a maze of backstreets is an area most tourists never see. A canal-side community of barge dwellers, decaying industrial buildings and the occasional oddly positioned boat. Squeezed in between the towpath and the more permanent buildings there are often small gardens, usually adorned with boating flotsam and jetsam, like this one.

2/52 Brentford Dock Garden, Mamiya C220 Delta 100-8
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wake from a van ! A failed shot from a Kodak Fun saver disposable. I just happened to be walking past with a couple of my dogs. The driver slowed and said if I knew I was going to be photographed I'd of give you a big smile .

SPLASH.JPG

Back