Post your fav wildlife shot

Might aswell try and bring my post count up abit.

3523078954_e2c14db08b.jpg

That shot made a HUGE smile appear on my Chevy Chase :D
Utterly beautiful :love:

How the hell I'm suppose to compete with you lot I don't know!!

I have a few that I'm very proud of, but this one is my all time fave:

Andy, I like your photo, heres mine looking back.
Bill
florida_may_09-230-32.jpg

Might aswell throw mine into it..

"you both look stupid..."

3920450625_441913bd09_o.jpg

Some great shots in here!
I've really enjoyed looking through so far :)

Here's mine.

365_161.jpg

Shame it's from West Mids Safari Park and not the wild, makes me want to go on safari though, maybe 1 day...

Lovely Shots...I am very envious! Love the diving Kingfisher!

Haven't done that much to be honest...but something I really want to do more of.....this is my fav for all the action it gets....wish I had been closer but what can you do from a boat bobing in the Southern Ocean?

3442340305_3581e29ccd.jpg

One of mine. Didn`t get many comments when I first posted it. But I really like how I ,luckily, caught all four feet of the lead hind in the air and the bits of mud flying about.

Guess not many like it, but I do, that is what matters.......:)

Hinds1resized.jpg

One of mine. Didn`t get many comments when I first posted it. But I really like how I ,luckily, caught all four feet of the lead hind in the air and the bits of mud flying about.

Hinds1resized.jpg

First time I have seen this one. Well caught(y)

Hinds1resized.jpg

nice one m8, looks like you got all 4 feet of 3 of them off the ground

Not my best shot, not my closest shot but definitely my favourite at the moment. (y) I had never seen an otter in the wild before this fella showed up and it on a cold rainy Thursday it just made my whole day to see him. He only stayed around for a minute or two but geez what a glorious creature.

4063209853_e1bf0294e6_o.jpg

Tommy.

First time I have seen this one. Well caught(y)

Thanks Charlie, I had a real good time that day, not many deer about at the moment.Lead Stag has gone as well,I`m sure you know why.......:bang:

Hinds1resized.jpg

You've cropped out the trampoline from the bottom ! :D Very well timed shot. (y)

Tommy.

Thanks Charlie, I had a real good time that day, not many deer about at the moment.Lead Stag has gone as well,I`m sure you know why.......:bang:

I do. Time somebody got a little payback I think.;)

I do. Time somebody got a little payback I think.;)

You can pee some people off for some of the time,but when everyone is pee`d off, then things happen.Even the farmers are fed up with him now.

Plus he has hardly any birds on the land,can`t figure out why.............:cautious:

You can pee some people off for some of the time,but when everyone is pee`d off, then things happen.Even the farmers are fed up with him now.

Plus he has hardly any birds on the land,can`t figure out why.............:cautious:

Sounds like payback is just round the corner (or at the next shoot);)

Back