Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

This is my 4th time and it's the furthest I've ever got so I'm not going down without a fight ;) Got a new play thing coming in a couple of days so shouldn't struggle too much for another couple of days after that!

Haha true! My problem is I can't upload a photo that I'm not happy with. Even if I am just barely happy.

I get you on that Toni.... i have to like... i can't just post!

No wise ass comments Mr Jeffrey!... or you'll get the:bat:

The trick is not being scared to make mistakes - surely it's one of the best ways to learn?

There is nothing wrong with having a healthy self critical eye on your work, but it should be just that "healthy"....

Anyway, why take photos at all?
That's the bigger question!

Haha if I'm trying to get a shot, I tend to stay with it until I've got what I wanted rather than chalk it up to experience and try again another day. Or give it up completely and shoot something else :LOL: I guess I just need to relax :)

Have to disagree, I've put shots up I'm not at all happy with - just because I needed to and couldn't be arsed.

Toni I got up to about 270 (?) and gave up, I was doing it all SP's though and it was just such hard work :( I am quite determined this time though :)

Nothing!... .just Nothing... is grabbing me lately!............ i daren't even think of my % lol

Just about to have an after lunch coffe - chocolate cake would go down very nicely with it :)

Oh thats right I remember in Spain on hols I was disappointed with the cakes lol!!

But breakfast with chorose (wrong spelling but doghnuuty croissanty thingies?!! Yum

Churros :D With liquid chocolate - ambrosia :D

And I have to say, I am currently quaffing an eminantley quaffable wine that cost me the grand sum of €1.19 for the bottle - swings and roundabouts ;)

Churros :D With liquid chocolate - ambrosia :D

And I have to say, I am currently quaffing an eminantley quaffable wine that cost me the grand sum of €1.19 for the bottle - swings and roundabouts ;)

Haha I'm so glad you knew what I was on about and yes liquid choc...... I would move just for those
Actually and the wine at the price :grin:

You do know what my job is don't you ;) I can email you property details :LOL:

Someone....support me.....it's 20:38 and I haven't taken a photo......and I am drinking a nice big vodka instead......and it tastes so good.....and don't they have fridges in Spain or is it so hot the cream curdles before it reaches the table or something???? :thinking:

Someone....support me.....it's 20:38 and I haven't taken a photo......and I am drinking a nice big vodka instead......and it tastes so good.....and don't they have fridges in Spain or is it so hot the cream curdles before it reaches the table or something???? :thinking:

A picture of Vodka ;)

I think it's all down to the transportation of it - we can get that canned whippy squirty sweet stuff and thats about it :( All the milk is UHT as well ;)

Yes, vodka, tonic, ice and a slice - perfect :)

Excellent - if it goes wrong you can blame it on the vodka :D

Of course!!!

I need to think of a legitimate 'joker' thing to play which I think they used in the 52's in the past? Something along the lines of 'it isn't from today, but here's a photo I took in 1990'!!! :LOL:

You do know what my job is don't you ;) I can email you property details :LOL:

Ah, same industry I'm in then, I just work letting houses in a less sunny part of the world.

Photo of your vodka Sam or drunk looking SP?

No rain here yet just oodles of greyness :-(

Snow forecast tho...... Curses!!!!

Back