Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

Is anyone else having problems uploading to Flickr?? :bang:

Think it's about time we all arranged a meet up! Inspiration/motivation and a damn good laugh needed!!

You are good Mr Jeffrey! I think I'm on it now too but let me know please :grin:

Find you house on it press edit, move blue pin thingy to your place click it and hit add - easy peasy :D

Find you house on it press edit, move blue pin thingy to your place click it and hit add - easy peasy :D

There is no edit button or blue pin?!! I'm on my phone does that make a difference?

Scrap that i'm not losing the plot... done it on laptop now!

Last edited:
Well, midpoint looks like somewhere in central France - sounds good to me :D

Ah Sarah you live relatively close to my favourite part of Spain! :D

I'm added and would love to meet up! Will need plenty of notice though for monies :)

Oh I love Granada - the Alambra palace is on my bucket list, been there twice, but still not seen the palace :(

Will try for it this year without fail :)

As creepy as it sounds, I'd love to get my own version of your recent photo.. you know the one.. so an excuse to come to Gloucester is well received here haha!

In a fit of madness I managed to move T into Derbyshire, and myself into the middle of the north sea :bang: I've moved thing back to where they should be I think if you want to check T, sorry who'd have thought that google chrome and google maps wouldn't like to play together :LOL:

I've added myself to the map! :) Don't meet in Swindon - it's a sh!thole

:LOL: my own employer by way of a contractor are based there :D so I can believe that, even thought I've never been there

:LOL: my own employer by way of a contractor are based there :D so I can believe that, even thought I've never been there

Unless you want to see a half closed high street, people that would be at home on Jeremy Kyle, and a hundred tonne of thrift shops, I'd recommend staying away!

Unless you want to see a half closed high street, people that would be at home on Jeremy Kyle, and a hundred tonne of thrift shops, I'd recommend staying away!

I should have typed old employer rather than old, but based on some of the useless people I used to deal with based at the Swindon centre I can believe all of the above

I should have typed old employer rather than old, but based on some of the useless people I used to deal with based at the Swindon centre I can believe all of the above

It's the worst place too live, and all the nice villages around it are slowly getting worse as the Swindoners branch out! We're not all like that, but it's a majority!

In a fit of madness I managed to move T into Derbyshire, and myself into the middle of the north sea :bang: I've moved thing back to where they should be I think if you want to check T, sorry who'd have thought that google chrome and google maps wouldn't like to play together :LOL:

Well that was the easiest stress free move I've ever had lol

Just added my location to the map too :)

Excellent but we will expect you to come with cakes!!! Lol

Well, now Toni's added we're looking like Northern France :D Mmmm French wine and cheese party :D

Back