Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

Well make sure they are cake crumbs... Chocolate crumbs.... Anything yummy crumbs....... BIG ONES TOO!!

......it's all too much, I get up in the morning and its all i think about, it's affecting my work, my home life, my kids are getting neglect.....

Do you think I could do it though?

I've supported Liverpool since I was a lad, surely the rubbish results can't continue....maybe I will give them another chance, ok, I won't quit supporting Liverpool....

kennysarmy said:
......it's all too much, I get up in the morning and its all i think about, it's affecting my work, my home life, my kids are getting neglect.....

I've supported Liverpool since I was a lad, surely the rubbish results can't continue....maybe I will give them another chance, ok, I won't quit supporting Liverpool....

I would if I was you......

Football is a silly game I'd certainly quit that :)

I came here for support and all I get is mocked.....
:(

You pick your team :D

Now in all seriousness, with a challenge like we undertake, you should only continue it if your enjoying it, if it starts to take over your life to the detriment of the rest of your life this is when you should consider stopping the challenge...

Trust me I've had times when I've seriously considered stopping, and as I type this I'm 99% certain that the 1000th photo will be my last in the challenge...

No one will think any less of you if you were to stop, it's an achievement to get this far and remember your one of only a small minority to even start a challenge like this (y)

Matt

Hi Jeff, if it is becoming too much then maybe stop, but perhaps at the back of your mind you really want to continue. It is indeed a mammoth task getting that shot in each day, you have started and got this far, so I would give it a bit more time to considor if you carry on or not. Do you have a compact camera you could use? To give yourself a different approach to the pics you take, and your not lugging all the big gear around, so you can focus on other things more. (if that makes sense?)

Either way, you have done a great job upto now, and you can always have a bit of a break and come back to it.

After that fire spinning shot, how can you possibly think of quitting - re Liverpool FC - just pick another team you'll be fine :D

football...mugs game except for sunday afternoon leagues where the real spirit is distilled in people who want to play and don't just do it for the huge wages the paying guillible...ahem.. fans adorn them with....:annoyed:

morning all... sun's out...:exit:

Now that is tough!!.......... I read alot or should i say i did but that has been pushed back.. i picked a book up for the first time in ages on Saturday and it was lovely!... so now trying hard to fit it back in!

As it's getting so tough to find time to write something on everyones thread on a daily basis I was thinking of creating a key, so that I just have to reply with a letter.

So if I just put;

A it would mean = Amazing DOF and super sharp.
B = Brilliant Photo
C = Could have been better IMO
D = Did nt you do well....
E = Excellent image!
F = Fabulous
G = Getting bored of your work...
H = Hats off to you...
I = I could never take a shot like that.
J = Just perfect
K = Killer shot
L = Like it
M = Mostly in focus!
N = Neat, where you upside down?
O = Oh my, what a photograph.
P = Pointless photo, why did you bother?
Q = Quintessentially English, what a view!
R = Random shot! But it works.
S = Sort of hits the mark, but try again!
T = Terrible photo, great idea.
U = Undeniably YOUR WORK!
V = Very pretty would love to see more ;)
W = Well I don't know what to say!
X = x-ray vision to spot that photo opportunity
Y = You look great in that SP
Z = Zoom lenses are always better than primes :)

As it's getting so tough to find time to write something on everyones thread on a daily basis I was thinking of creating a key, so that I just have to reply with a letter.

So if I just put;

A it would mean = Amazing DOF and super sharp.
B = Brilliant Photo
C = Could have been better IMO
D = Did nt you do well....
E = Excellent image!
F = Fabulous
G = Getting bored of your work...
H = Hats off to you...
I = I could never take a shot like that.
J = Just perfect
K = Killer shot
L = Like it
M = Mostly in focus!
N = Neat, where you upside down?
O = Oh my, what a photograph.
P = Pointless photo, why did you bother?
Q = Quintessentially English, what a view!
R = Random shot! But it works.
S = Sort of hits the mark, but try again!
T = Terrible photo, great idea.
U = Undeniably YOUR WORK!
V = Very pretty would love to see more ;)
W = Well I don't know what to say!
X = x-ray vision to spot that photo opportunity
Y = You look great in that SP
Z = Zoom lenses are always better than primes :)

Excellent idea (y) It is like having another part time job trying to keep up with all the threads - I really don't know what is going on on any other part of the forum now :LOL:

However, I do like to see everyone's offerings on a daily basis :thinking:

Ah, today was very much an "it'd be easier to quit now" day :shake:

hello!

Haha true! My problem is I can't upload a photo that I'm not happy with. Even if I am just barely happy.

Haha okay, I'll rephrase.. I can't post or share an image I'm not even barely happy with :p

Back